Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow! Definitely going to setup servers!

Xonotic where have you been all of my life?  I've played Nexuiz a little and the crap chute closed source project, but this is amazing!   Old school Quake gamer here and I'm really hoping for a relatively simple server setup where I can spawn several instances using different gametypes.  Hopefully, this isn't too complicated, but we are primarily interested in classic twitch gaming as well as a few other games over at www.dayentech.net  Our favorite has always been freeze tag and well, super awesome that this game supports it.  Smile
We're currently in the process of rebuilding our community and finding some more of the old members.  We're more of a family oriented community and welcome any newcomers and certainly anyone who has solid server setting suggestions.  I haven't been this excited about a twitch fps game in years!  Keep up the good work team Xonotic!  Can't wait to checkout your GitLab repo!  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] South African Servers? Tolgrath 5 5,183 11-22-2016, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Gavin
  New to this game, looking for servers to play on and people to play with King_Dong 4 3,497 12-15-2015, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  public servers? pepschmir 6 5,164 01-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Turkey_shoot
  Wow, a Nexuiz fork!!! AWESOME! ACampingNoob 4 4,883 09-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Last Post: SavageDogg
Smile Hello! I Must Be Going! Groucho Marxist 3 3,495 09-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rainerzufalldererste