Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0.1beta roadmap

Hey,

I started collecting some release-critical issues for a first beta/alpha here: http://dev.xonotic.org/versions/show/8

If there are any extremely important things that I missed, please add them there. Anything added there though will likely delay the beta further, so only EXTREMELY important things should be there that we have no excuses for leaving out. E.g. "it's just a beta, so we don't need any maps or even a working weapon balance in it!" wouldn't work as a good excuse. :p

Please help out where you can.

Regards,
FruitieX
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

I'll add this: if the item already exists in the tracker but is not categorized under 0.1beta, DON'T DUPLICATE IT Tongue

Instead say it here and someone will move it.

Would like to work with anyone who is wanting to develop the TDM maps, to make sure we get some quality maps in for both FFA/competitive play, who do I need to see, grasshopper?
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Already existent feature request here:

the implementation is not necessary and thus must not be included in the first version, but the information on how many players should be in the official maps and mapping tutorials to start with.
It's just a matter of adding a line into the map config, after all.

To discuss about this feature/format there's the feature discussion or forum thread.

Ill bite that kojn, poke me on irc or pm.

(08-03-2010, 01:58 AM)tankmiche Wrote: Already existent feature request here:

the implementation is not necessary and thus must not be included in the first version, but the information on how many players should be in the official maps and mapping tutorials to start with.
It's just a matter of adding a line into the map config, after all.

To discuss about this feature/format there's the feature discussion or forum thread.

That's the kind of thing that would go into 0.1 I think, not necessarily the beta. If someone implements it, sure... why not.
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

(08-03-2010, 05:04 AM)tZork Wrote: Ill bite that kojn, poke me on irc or pm.

Will do tonight Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I have tried the latest git. It is looking very good! Great job! But I can't get the texture working. The G-23 map displays nothing. I can only use r_showsurface 3 to get it displaying something.

(08-07-2010, 06:29 PM)liberty Wrote: But I can't get the texture working. The G-23 map displays nothing. I can only use r_showsurface 3 to get it displaying something.

Yeah, textures aren't working in 2.5.2 either. Exclamation

I don't think G-23 is supposed to work in nexuiz, nowego4...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic port/reboot in Godot - roadmap ballerburg9005 47 7,877 10-19-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: ballerburg9005
Exclamation Xonotic Roadmap cushinga 2 1,020 03-18-2023, 11:09 PM
Last Post: cushinga
  Samual's Personal Development Roadmap Samual 40 50,654 11-10-2021, 03:18 AM
Last Post: chooksta