Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You don't know me (yet) HI!

Hey folks! 
I installed this game a few weeks back and I'm in love with it! I've been an avid player of UT99 since... forever and still boot up the game occasionally. Most of the time I'm playing Sauerbraten because it's nice and fast paced. Before that I played a lot of RatZ instagib but alas, that playerbase is pretty much dead. I was looking around the good ol' interwebz and came across this gem!
I cannot wait to be a part of this community and maybe even help out a little. I'm a music producer for about 25 years and I make quite a lot of (game) music. I got some tracks in the making and finished one already! I'll pitch that in another thread. If it's not used, I'll use it somewhere else.
So, here I am! Angel

Welcome! Have fun.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Hi and welcome! Producing music for 25 years? That sounds like a quite valuable experience! If you want your music to be considered to be included in an official Xonotic release, make sure you can release it under GPLv2 (at least I think that's a requirement if I remember correctly). Looking forward to listening in to your music!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

It's been a while since my last post, Personal issues Sad

But I've posted a track in this thread:

https://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.ph...bmit+music

Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might know me, and I might know you Meteors 3 2,868 12-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  just another newbie doesn't know what the h i'm doin..... earwax 5 4,459 05-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bitbomb
Thumbs Up yet another newbie SodaCant 8 6,342 12-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Last Post: [CCC]KINGSHOT[CCC]
  yet another guy needing an itch to scratch Ravetograve 7 5,242 09-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Last Post: mand1nga
Tongue Yet another noob Spyz 8 8,587 10-15-2010, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  Yet another hello kyre 11 9,159 09-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: hellmind