Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account deletion / inactivity

Hi, I would like to delete my Xonotic forum account as I no longer use it.

I seem to only be able to ban you permanently or I can purge your user, removing all your posts as well. Which of the options would you like to choose?

(I'll choose banning if you don't respond within a week)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

His concept art idea is ancient and valuable for the art direction that was obtained to save his ideas. Deleting posts like that would be risky, it would erase the complete history of part of the collaborated work even if it's a little thing that has been done.

I wouldn't do this, I'll save this history.

I'd have to agree with Legend here; I wouldn't recommend it if the direction the art is going is because of you. Unless you've moved everything to a different account, I highly suggest not doing this, but that's just me.

If they want to keep the concept art, banning me seems to be a good alternative. Thank you.

Even if you don't do anything, you can leave the account unused. I'll tell you what, you aren't the only one who leaves the account, I know many people who left their accounts unused in the forums and nothing happened. I was in another forum where there's an open source community that I registered about 7 years ago, I've come sometime and nothing happened.

To be banned, you should have become one of the guys who make drama or any breach against the community and with very bad behavior.
It isn't convenient for you to be a banned user, since there is a rule that will prevent you: "Ban evasion". 
Think about it: What if you go back and need to ask something, collaborate or talk to people someday?

Forget getting banned, doesn't make sense. Leave the account and do what you want, feel free.

Doesn't matter if you don't use the account, nothing will happen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning w/ new account northivanastan 2 2,304 12-02-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Antibody