Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in me starting a clan?

I ask, mainly because I make clans in some games that I play long term. My clan would be based on the entertainment business I started back in September, and we could play all types of games, not just Xonotic.
Note that I will not be active from Friday Night to Saturday Night for certain games, and for those days that fall during a weekday that have the same schedule (I'll warn everyone at least a few days in advance), but I wouldn't mind pulling this off.
This clan is from the Western US, but anyone can join from anywhere in the world.

(12-12-2022, 09:21 PM)Cassandra Howard Wrote: Hi, I'm new to Xonotic. I have absolutely no idea about it and need help. I can join your clan. Because I love playing games and especially want to find game store mods to play. Coincidentally, if I join your clan, I can also play games other than Xonotic. I have consulted a lot on the forum, also saw people mention techloky and some other websites with many good games. But by chance I read your post and can I join your clan or not. Thank You!

I appreciate the interest. CISN is an entertainment startup I founded in 2021, and we post on YouTube under the name "CoculesNation". I had already produced Xonotic content in the Instagib mode. We can talk more about this, just DM me on here for more info.

[CISN] Neigdoig, I am not at all sure that this is a human user. The post reads like some text blobs some AI has scrambled together. Here's a challenge for the user: if you read this post and make a statement about being human, I'll leave your account open. Otherwise I'll close it after, say, two weeks. From now. :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

It sounds more like a worker in a classic Asian clickfarm to me, maybe a woman in their 20s in Vietnam.

Or AI powered of course.
Visit our clan website: http://extreme.voltage.nz/

It could also be a chinese male teenager that migrated to india because of personal conflict with his family.

As tempting as it is, let's not derail this thread. :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

I will reiterate this, since it seems the first interest was probably awkward.

If anyone is interested in joining CISN, you can DM me for more information. However, I don't use Discord, but Nerimity (a Discord-like program) and/or Matrix protocol, so bear that in mind, as I run a server for my YouTube channel with Nerimity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 433 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,021 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,120 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,328 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,835 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,643 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,942 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,176 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,443 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp
  Relentless Slaughters [-R|S-] Clan ATOMjke 4 5,955 06-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe