Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vore Tournament (game forked from Nexuiz)

Yes, that is correct. And sorry... I try to do that, but I will try to write my messages even better for the translator.

(07-03-2012, 10:25 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: He has not decided yet. He hopes he can release in january or earlier.

MK, write your messages with easy translation in mind Wink

Thanks for the info! I also do not vterpezh

I'm just one in Russia playing vore tournament

(07-03-2012, 11:13 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: Yes, that is correct. And sorry... I try to do that, but I will try to write my messages even better for the translator.

I have another problem! I created my translator, but certainly can `t bring it to mind! For example in the Russian language expressions What? and What? spelled differently, and you have the same! And it gives me different things in English! For example: Chto? and Kakoy? !!

"Chto" and "Kakoy" are not english words. I think it sometimes translates phonetically. You also used the word "vterpezh" above; that was not translated correctly either.

I was looking through old updates and new updates! I think that the round bellies like me once more!: D

By the way, I can not understand what I have going on in the game! I can send pictures that you would help me fix the problem! Or, in the settings would help!

Sure, send pictures. You can send them on http://imgur.com

(07-03-2012, 01:31 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Sure, send pictures. You can send them on http://imgur.com

Do not throw this photo?
And yet something! Where in-game screenshots are stored?

Look inside my documents\my saved games. There should be a vore tournament\data\screenshots directory.

I'll post pictures tomorrow! My internet slows down at night!

I think you would help me set up the game! Fox at this level should byt.No multicolored foxes are all the same!

Attached Files
.pk3   common-spog.pk3 (Size: 28.05 KB / Downloads: 0)

Why did you attach common-spog.pk3? I don't need that file.

Helping you will be very difficult. We need somebody who speaks russian to translate because you are hard to understand.

I agree, but I can try to help. You can also post pictures at http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com since theoretically this is still a Nexuiz version / fork.

pics.nn is always down, why do you keep using this site that offers you nothing but downtime compared to other hosts?

It's a nexuiz / xonotic exclusive hosting site, so I found it more appropriate. And it's not down that often for me... but it is at times.

Got it! I'll wait for an interpreter

I can not run on my laptop
just a black screen(5-10 min or longer) then, the termination of the program("DarkPlaces Game Engine is not responding")
Alt+Tab, Alt+Enter, Ctrl+Break, Ctrl+Alt+Del doesn't work, only reboot
any ideas why this is happening?
on my desktop it works fine

Unknown_frag, what OS do you use?

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit (license)

Does Xonotic work on the same machine? If so, it's likely a different DP default setting in VT... but I can't think of any that would cause this. Not sure what to advice, maybe someone better with the engine knows (sounds like a possible video driver issue of sorts).

rocknroll237: Short version is, it's Nexuiz, but with furries and vore instead :3

the game is nice but the only problem is there is no males characters...

(03-03-2013, 05:43 PM)Wolfox Folf Wrote: the game is nice but the only problem is there is no males characters...

And that problem was fixed in GIT two weeks ago Smile The new Gak-based fox model (including both male and female versions) will be available in the next release.

Is the game development stopped? I can not start GIT version under Linux. It says
"You have reached this menu due to missing or unlocatable content/data"
Console output:
Code:
execing quake.rc
execing default.cfg
execing defaultVT.cfg

A warning about this being a development version was set up.
This build shall be used for development and testing only!

If you want to disable this warning, add the line
showbrand 0
to your autoexec.cfg.

"cl_movement_airaccel_sideways_friction" is "0" ["0"]
Warning: Could not expand $sv_crouchvelocity
execing effects-normal.cfg
Alias name is too long
Alias name is too long
execing botsVT.cfg
execing ctfscoringVT.cfg
execing physicsVT.cfg
execing balanceVT.cfg
execing turretsVT.cfg
execing hudVT.cfg
execing config.cfg
execing data/campaign.cfg
execing config_update.cfg
couldn't exec autoexec.cfg
execing loadfonts.cfg
execing font-nimbussansl.cfg
Warning: Could not expand $hud_fontsize
Client using an automatically assigned port
Client opened a socket on address 0.0.0.0:0
Client opened a socket on address [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0]:0
Linked against SDL version 1.2.14
Using SDL library version 1.2.14
GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER: GeForce 9600 GT/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 319.49
vid.support.arb_multisample 1
vid.support.gl20shaders 1
Video Mode: window 1440x810x32x0.00hz (2x AA)
S_Startup: initializing sound output format: 48000Hz, 16 bit, 2 channels...
Wanted audio Specification:
        Channels  : 2
        Format    : 0x8010
        Frequency : 48000
        Samples   : 2048
Obtained audio specification:
        Channels  : 2
        Format    : 0x8010
        Frequency : 48000
        Samples   : 2048
Sound format: 48000Hz, 2 channels, 16 bits per sample
CDAudio_Init: No CD in player.
Can't get initial CD volume
CD Audio Initialized
Host_Mingled: time stepped forward (went from 0.000000 to 1388677068.199656, difference 1388677068.199656)

The GIT repository should still be there... maybe it's a temporary error? Either way, the project is still alive, but I'm much slower at developing it now.

(01-02-2014, 10:58 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: The GIT repository should still be there... maybe it's a temporary error?

Git repository is working, the game is not working)
I have copied binaries to toplevel dir but it does not help.
I have tried checking out older revisions, but no success.

Version 7.0 from SourceForge runs nicely, though.

Some time ago i saw a gameplay video presenting this fork... i felt sick watching it. And it was not because of the vore part.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

(01-02-2014, 02:12 PM)WhiteWind Wrote: Git repository is working, the game is not working)
I have copied binaries to toplevel dir but it does not help.
I have tried checking out older revisions, but no success.

Version 7.0 from SourceForge runs nicely, though.

The compiled engine and its necessary libraries are included in a folder in GIT, and need to be copied to the root directory. If you did that and also compiled the game code with gmqcc, I'm surprised it doesn't run. Glad 0.7.0 from Sourceforge works at least.

(01-03-2014, 07:59 AM)Pendulla Wrote: Some time ago i saw a gameplay video presenting this fork... i felt sick watching it. And it was not because of the vore part.

So many people claim to feel sick from some of my works, I'm starting to make a game out of guessing what's gonna offend someone before I post it Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How popular was Nexuiz? Gwlanbzh 11 10,208 08-21-2021, 01:18 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
  Hi guys, this is me winning the xonotic pro elite super turbo tournament 2019 ***** SUPER FALLITO ***** 5 4,579 08-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Antibody
  Well you guys held a tournament Antares* 15 11,693 09-29-2016, 05:55 PM
Last Post: kaadmy
  Nexuiz (Steam) Back from the dead? Totally_Cool 15 14,015 04-24-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: tZork
  Gave the Unreal Tournament pre-alpha a spin, here's my breakdown Lee_Stricklin 2 6,546 03-27-2015, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  Q3 and Nexuiz for Xonotic. grigorii 13 17,613 01-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Last Post: grigorii
  How do i play Nexuiz servers with Xonotic? MarkJonez 6 17,963 10-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mario
  Nostalgic Nexuiz unfa 0 8,050 05-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Last Post: unfa
  New Unreal Tournament frostwyrm333 33 43,527 05-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Last Post: asyyy
Question [SOLVED] N from NEXUIZ - What means? play3r0 4 7,381 03-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Last Post: play3r0