Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NoobKilla in da house!

Hey everyone!

I'm new, just wanted to say hi and to thank you all for making this incredible game! It works super crisp on my crappy rig! I think your game way better than Unreal Tournament! I participated also on the server where they practice strafe circle jumping and saw very skilled players, learned a few things too, but I'm really bad, it's sad how bad.

(02-20-2023, 08:47 AM)NoobKilla Wrote: Hey everyone!

I'm new, just wanted to say hi and to thank you all for making this incredible game! It works super crisp on my crappy rig! I think your game way better than Unreal Tournament! I participated also on the server where they practice strafe circle jumping and saw very skilled players, learned a few things too, but I'm really bad, it's sad how bad.

Thank you and welcome.

I think your off to a good start and you learn fast and play ok. You'll be WP in no-time Smile
FAF - FERIS - COPENHAGEN - DENMARK - GNU/Linux  Heart
Homepage: https://feris-xonotic.net

(02-25-2023, 03:35 AM)FAF Wrote:

Thank you and welcome.

I think your off to a good start and you learn fast and play ok. You'll be WP in no-time Smile

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome! Sorry for the delay, I just noticed email in my inbox LOL. I don't really have much time to play the game due to school, but I'll try to take every opportunity I get and play, but I also need to study and this kind of game does require a lots of practice.

You'll do good Smile
FAF - FERIS - COPENHAGEN - DENMARK - GNU/Linux  Heart
Homepage: https://feris-xonotic.net

Since you're also a noobkiller, do you also frag skilled players?
Flesh is a designed flaw.

(06-10-2023, 03:31 PM)Le Deux Wrote: Since you're also a noobkiller, do you also frag skilled players?

Only by accident. It did happen few times. In instagib I hit them often if I stand still and just aim and fire, not so much if I'm moving and jumping.

(06-10-2023, 03:34 PM)NoobKilla Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 03:31 PM)Le Deux Wrote: Since you're also a noobkiller, do you also frag skilled players?

Only by accident. It did happen few times. In instagib I hit them often if I stand still and just aim and fire, not so much if I'm moving and jumping.

Yes, it is hard to move and fire but you'll get used to it. Also, switch weapons frequently in a map with multiple weapons, it's a useful tactic.

Do collect armor shards and health points, those can make a difference when in a heated battle.

Dude, I'm on a level 23 in campaign, duel against a bot called Mystery, last time I check its name. I was very close winning against it, so I'm not a total noob, but thank you for your advice for total noobs who just started playing the game and don't even know the basics LOL.

Which level are you on in the campaign, God?

(06-11-2023, 03:14 AM)NoobKilla Wrote: Which level are you on in the campaign, God?

Completed the entire thing.

Also, I'm not a powerful being. Lol.

Wow, nice, which level is the last one?

(06-12-2023, 02:03 AM)NoobKilla Wrote: Wow, nice, which level is the last one?

Hello, Sorry for the late reply. I've had many things to do.

To answer your question the last level is Level 25: Rocket Hell. Only the Devastator is available in this level.

Edit: be wary of this level. It is difficult. Even I had difficulties on this level. The bots are quick to react.

Even you, wow. Aren't you noob like me?

(06-19-2023, 05:09 PM)NoobKilla Wrote: Even you, wow. Aren't you noob like me?

Well, not exactly. You see, this is my first time using the Xonotic forums.
And I've played this game for five years off and on.

But, I'm not the most skilled player around. I still have my flaws.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KEYHOLE zin da house keyhole 6 4,958 09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Last Post: [CCC]KINGSHOT[CCC]
  Essiance in da house :D Essiance 14 12,813 10-16-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post: unfa