Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My reasons for not playing anymore nexuiz

Sad 
Hello community

Nexuiz is for me the best FPS and Multiplatform game ever, I've been playing the game a few years since I discovered for first time in ubuntu, but even liked it so much, is disappointing to me that every day is impossible to play without any administrator bother me.

With the big ego of some administrators of servers is difficult to beat a game and they do not bother, abusing his authority to kick me from the server.

So although I love nexuiz and I think has a bright future is very sad that the people who operate the servers lose the goal, which is to have fun and make a frustrating game full of resentment and anger.

I know that many people do not like the way I play but I think that is no reason to kick me or bannme every time I go, even when I'm not playing.

If I attack a member of my own team was because that person of the opposite team changed to mine just to make me mad, because she could not win on the opposing team. In short, the player (Edong) change of team to try to kill me and when I replied to their aggression you bannme from the server.

If you think this is reason to bannme for life or not I do not care, because I'm not coming back. I hope in the future do something to fix it in xonotic because I'm sure as well as I, other people will stop playing this great project because of a few.

Excuse my poor English

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Just FYI for the viewing audience, this was one of my servers, HOCTF.

Proat, You were shooting your teammates. We have demos of it. That's not okay on my server.
If you don't like it, run your own server where you can shoot your teammates to your heart's content.
If you're gonna play on my server, you can't do it.

Nobody said you were banned for life. Don't blatantly shoot teammates and then we don't have an issue.

The only problem i have with the way you play is that you sit in one spot and spawn camp. if you would like to play dm, there are many dm servers. playing ctf because you arent good enough to play dm isnt a reason to play ctf. in ctf, you only have half of the people shooting at you, thus, you have a way to sit and camp. defending is a different story. i was unaware you got kicked but you did nex me 6 times and you were my teammate. and yeah, i lasered you to get you to move your @$$ and play the game, so that it would be a fun game. it isnt the admins kicking you, it is the other players, just so you know. we all called for you to be kicked. every player. all of them. dont blame the admins.

Before posting in the forum I delete nexuiz, my intention is not to create flamewars uselessly, if you have recorded games take a full look off them, not just the parts where I answer (justifiably) to Players who attack me in the same way, I'm usually on the top when i play, so do not tell me I'm just in one place as a camper, you create the rules and the weapons, i know i dont like you, and I know nothing I say will change you temperament or your opinion.

this is my last answer you can close the topic.

Ok I talked more with edong in IRC. Just to be clear, my stance on camping is that it is an acceptable tactic. If someone dominates with camping in CTF, then it's one of the following:
1) a flaw in the map
2) unbalanced teams
3) opposing team needs to adjust their strategy.

So edong joined your team and lasered you to oppose your spawn camping tactic.
Your response to him lasering you was to nex him 6 times (as your teammate).

He was wrong in lasering you.
You were much more wrong in nexing him multiple times.

True Dokujisan, however, i want to be clear that i dont shoot teammates just for camping or even spawn camping. that wasnt the problem. the problem was, the annoyance caused everyone else to quit playing. including proat's teammates. if it is a good game and im getting camped, fine. its a good game and we are all there to have fun. but, when noone is having fun anymore and it is 5-0, and there is still just spawn camping.. something has to be done. i admit, i shouldnt shoot teammates and neither should proat, but, i wanted a good game, and after that, it got good.

If the game is 5-0 that means that it's going to end soon due to "rape rule".

Ways to fix this would be a vcall teamshuffle command or vcalling timelimit -1 (but of course no votes actually pass so that does not matter).

In any case, there are some fairly mediocre maps on HOCTF that permit spawn camping, etc. and it's best to just not vote for them.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

(09-16-2010, 08:52 PM)Roanoke Wrote: If the game is 5-0 that means that it's going to end soon due to "rape rule".

Ways to fix this would be a vcall teamshuffle command or vcalling timelimit -1 (but of course no votes actually pass so that does not matter).

In any case, there are some fairly mediocre maps on HOCTF that permit spawn camping, etc. and it's best to just not vote for them.

no sir, 5-0 in this situation meant it was goign to go on and on and on, since proat was the only guy on his team by then. unless.... someone taught the bots how to not walk into walls and shoot rockets at the ground. anyway, enough discussion. it was a bad move on my part, but i enjoy active games. if guys like proat doesnt like me because i dont like his kind of game, i wont miss any sleep.

Quote:because I'm not coming back.
Goodbye!
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Quote:..., my stance on camping is that it is an acceptable tactic. If someone dominates with camping in CTF, then it's one of the following:
1) a flaw in the map
2) unbalanced teams

totally correct.
people have to fight for the win. there are no excuses.

btw. i was kicked on minsta ctf servers for defending the flag. after 40 flagcarrier kills and no caps, they told me im a camper.
for me its only defense and helping my team to capture.
only jumping to the enemy flag and waiting for my own flag is no teamwork for me. but some minsta players cant accept thatWink

shooting at others is just poor. play and try winning.

(09-16-2010, 07:06 PM)Dokujisan Wrote: Ok I talked more with edong in IRC. Just to be clear, my stance on camping is that it is an acceptable tactic. If someone dominates with camping in CTF, then it's one of the following:
1) a flaw in the map
2) unbalanced teams
Indeed. People seem to forget that there is such a thing as teamspeak.

If a camper is nexing every, make a plan to distract him. And yes, that involves some people purposely "taking one for the team". I consider that perfectly acceptable.

Haven't been here in ages... When's it coming out?
Xonotic Assasins!

Quote:<tChr^nsb> home
* pughar gives tChr^nsb a cookie
<Liquid-Sin> no cookies for me?
<pughar> gave the last one to him Smile
<Liquid-Sin> my luck...

(09-18-2010, 04:47 AM)Ang Wrote: Haven't been here in ages... When's it coming out?

NEVERRRRRRR...
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

FruitieX Wrote:NEVERRRRRRR...

Xonotic?! Never?

Ummm, he was joking.

puuhh... Big Grin

What about the beta^^ Arent there still enough maps?

xonotic is NEVER coming out

O RLY?
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

(09-19-2010, 12:21 PM)jacob Wrote: xonotic is NEVER coming out

No thats kojns movie Wink

(09-19-2010, 01:24 PM)Mirio Wrote:
(09-19-2010, 12:21 PM)jacob Wrote: xonotic is NEVER coming out

No thats kojns movie Wink

OUCH!

:-)

This thread made my day/evening. ;D
4m038105 - Be the change.

i have a bigdong and drive a massively huge bigtruck
Internets. Serious Business.

@maxp00n : what's the matter? :O

(09-20-2010, 07:39 PM)maxp00n Wrote: i have a bigdong and drive a massively huge bigtruck

no matter... edong gets it
Internets. Serious Business.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playing multiplayer? ibba3 7 7,094 04-10-2017, 04:40 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  nexuiz server in xonotic browser Cooper Hawks 19 16,336 01-01-2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  [Nexuiz Frag Movie] Farewell PCLizard 33 37,334 05-24-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Beagle
Heart Playing Xonotic for charity Antibody 5 5,093 03-24-2016, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Antibody
  So I gotten back to playing Xonotic again... where's the Vanilla servers? Matoro 8 10,408 12-18-2014, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  Strenx playing Xonotic for first time :) zeroql 10 12,177 06-25-2013, 03:00 AM
Last Post: CuBe0wL
  Wow, a lot of people playing this evening! rocknroll237 11 14,999 09-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Wish to replace the xonotic music with the music from nexuiz Chromatose 19 19,675 07-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Last Post: rafallus
  Xonotic vs Nexuiz 2.5.2 - Core differences rafallus 13 24,498 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: hutty
  The best nexuiz videos MDWGUNS 144 138,360 11-20-2011, 08:02 PM
Last Post: PCLizard