Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Get Your Ideas Into Xonotic's Story Mode!

We have a few new members since the URL was released. Because of the lack of posts, I am speeding up the plans: all ideas for the story and most gameplay aspects are due Saturday October 2 (you may post them on that day). Afterwords, we will break up the ideas and vote on different aspects of the game and lore, with a focus on gameplay and background stories.

So, get writing! Post your stuff to the boards of http://xonoticstorymode.dotgamerclan.com/ !

(09-16-2010, 07:26 PM)MANERS Wrote: We have a few new members since the URL was released. Because of the lack of posts, I am speeding up the plans: all ideas for the story and most gameplay aspects are due Saturday October 2 (you may post them on that day). Afterwords, we will break up the ideas and vote on different aspects of the game and lore, with a focus on gameplay and background stories.

So, get writing! Post your stuff to the boards of http://xonoticstorymode.dotgamerclan.com/ !

This thread has more than enough ideas. If you take too many ideas from lots of different sources, you're going to end up with a rather ridiculous and incoherent story.
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

We will not accept any ideas that do not have a person to represent them in our forums in order to keep the original intents of the stories. Thus, I am trying to get as many people as I can from that thread to post their ideas. If they don't then I cannot do anything about that.

I think people have a hard enough time tracking the story mode on this forum nevermind another one as well!
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

There is no one tracking the story mode XD and if there was, they should be on the new forum.

I've not looked at that forum, but you should take a copy paste of all the stuff in the different threads related. Or at least get a list of all the links for them that are floating around heh.
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

We try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Singleplayer Story Mode On! ai 47 57,620 06-27-2014, 03:55 PM
Last Post: zwz