Xonotic Forums

Full Version: fresh fragbait
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I signed up here so I can easily keep abreast of this new and exciting project, and say "thanks" to the whole community for the game(s).

I'm new to Nexuiz, having just downloaded it a few weeks ago, but I'm familiar with Unreal Tournament and to a lesser extent Quake 3. This doesn't mean I can give you a good game, since I'm more interested in playing _with_ the game than playing the game, but I should be able to follow a conversation here. I'm finding Nexuiz quite delightful, particularly the way I can easily tweak gameplay settings and save them to config files, and am eager to see where Xonotic goes from here.
Welcome to Nexuiz/Xonotic, glad you enjoy it ^_^ If you have any questions feel free to ask on the forums.
Hello! I like the name of the tread Wink We need more targets.

The community and I welcome you.
Thanks! I'm spending more time screwing around with the accessible cvars in botmatches than actually playing, but I'm happy to help you with that with what little time I'm spending online. In Nexuiz I find myself in a server called "Para's" when I go online just because I seem to get a good ping there. It's been running DM when I've been there. If I get the Xonotic pre-alpha build running, I'll look for a place on my user profile here to put info on where to find me for both Nexuiz and Xonotic.
(11-05-2010, 10:47 PM)Rust Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I'm spending more time screwing around with the accessible cvars in botmatches than actually playing,

Haha, I love screwing around with the rules too Tongue

Messing around with gravity is a personal favourite Big Grin
welcome home! xD