Xonotic Forums

Full Version: L000L (00L M4N!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guy, I just noticed this thread after being registered on the forums for like half a year, so I guess it's time for a bit delayed introduction Big Grin
I'm Adam, and I have played Nexuiz for about 4 years, 3 of these were pretty intensive but recently I can rarely visit the servers (way much less free time). I like playing CTF (like it would be an FFA Tongue) and 1on1 matches, and I always have fun during my games (in XSAX-mode sometimes, but never-ever see me cursing/raging for serious Tongue)
I love how the xonotic project is improving, the new physic system, and weapon rebalancings are exciting, and I'm really looking forward for the public launch.
I really miss the community, and I will try to find a little more time to be online on the servers a bit more (I guess mostly the DCC CTF).
So yeah, I guess thats all I wanted to write, see you on the servers!
Yo man, finally got you back! Smile
Wazzup with your map project? I think if we'd pimp it up, it'd be a very good map, and might even get official Wink

Üdv újra köztünk! Smile
L000L (00L M4N!!!
FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Angel
was fun yesterday, welcome back dude.
see u
laterExclamation
Oh, its you. Welcome!

DONT GIVE HIM A NEX FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Oh god no, not this maniac! Wink

Hey Franco, welcome to the forums & the game.
Woohoo!
Yay Franco! Big Grin ÜDV! Tongue
Welcome back Smile
* Halogene waves

I always remember you being friendly and polite - when did you switch to XSAX mode? o.O

(not that XSAX is ever inpolite - if you translate him accordingly)
thanks for the welcome guys, you are awesome as always Smile yesterday I was messing around with xonotic for houuurs, and it was really big fun, its going to be an amazing game. The weapons are exciting, the chargeable nex idea is cool, and I love that xonotic finally got an LG too. Antilag is also better than ever Tongue
I hope the movemet and weapon tutorial videos we are working on with sinsniper, frutie, antibody and some other guys will help lot of the new players in the future.
Welcome !
"Antilag is also better than ever" depends for the guy. I have too much lag, so antilag is useless for me Tongue
assualt was fun yesterday.
all these disconnects and reconnects...amazing!!
seriously, this mode is really interesting and i hope we ll see more progress for this.
H1 (00L M4N!^^
W3L(0M3 T0 TH3 X0N0T1( F0RUM5! Big Grin
3NJ0Y Y0UR T1M3 H3R3! xD
(11-25-2010, 03:30 PM)rainerzufalldererste Wrote: [ -> ]H1 (00L M4N!^^
W3L(0M3 T0 TH3 X0N0T1( F0RUM5! Big Grin
3NJ0Y Y0UR T1M3 H3R3! xD

7|-|4|\||<5 |\/|4|\|, 1|\/| |-|4\/1|\|6 6|2347 71|\/|3 |-|3|23111111 Big Grin ("thanks man im having great time here", ima de uber1337z0r Tongue)
Major WTF Tongue Big Grin