Xonotic Forums

Full Version: hello! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello thar

some say my name is missing a few letters

just sayin hi

HI

also i likes the following photo

[Image: spam.jpg]

hahaha
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAM SPAMMITY SPAAAAAM SPAMITY SPAAAAAAAAAM!
Welcome. Albiet you worry me a little. Big Grin
I know the dot.dot but the triple dot? idk this could be bad Tongue
(11-29-2010, 11:31 PM)Liquid Sin Wrote: [ -> ]dot.dot but the triple dot? idk this could be bad Tongue

im not a dot.dot but i must say that dot.dot is a triple dot is it not
(11-30-2010, 01:59 AM)... Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2010, 11:31 PM)Liquid Sin Wrote: [ -> ]dot.dot but the triple dot? idk this could be bad Tongue

im not a dot.dot but i must say that dot.dot is a triple dot is it not

But if you're not a dot.dot which you yourself recognized as actually being a triple dot and you're a ... which is dot dot dot and therefore three dots in a row and by that also is a triple dot then I think you're not altogether far from being a dot.dot at all are you? At least you seem to have the same ancestors. Who is dot.dot anyway?

Welcome to the forums!
one more thing. It's our duty to paste "The Welcome Picture" for you. You shouldn't do it on your own. It's unfair.
Welcome anyway.
I like where this is going already, welcome!
I still don't know if I should ban this account on sight, or just laugh out loud Big Grin
I'll do the laff for now Tongue
lol
Welcome!
(11-30-2010, 08:39 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: [ -> ]I still don't know if I should ban this account on sight, or just laugh out loud Big Grin
I'll do the laff for now Tongue

now now Mr Powerful One banning 3 dots wouldnt be nice :*( and if you dont ban me ill sell you one of my dots but only the 2nd one!
[Image: spam.png]
wrong image xD eh ... by the way.... they want to welcome you XD:
[Image: baker-hello-world.jpg]
If I'm the player with the unnecessarily long name, does that make you the player with the unnecessarily short name? Tongue
ThePWTUSN, Your student, Padawan. Create a clan.
(11-30-2010, 02:36 PM)ThePWTULN Wrote: [ -> ]If I'm the player with the unnecessarily long name, does that make you the player with the unnecessarily short name? Tongue

what makes you the player with a long name? if the guy above you "rainerzufalldererste" has many many more letters in his name.

and also

i thankyou all you people including:

[Image: baker-hello-world.jpg]

thankyou
ThePWTULN stands for "The player with the unnecessarily long name" Big Grin
(11-30-2010, 04:46 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing. It's our duty to paste "The Welcome Picture" for you. You shouldn't do it on your own. It's unfair.
Welcome anyway.

You wanted to see me? Wink
(12-02-2010, 04:06 PM)unfa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2010, 04:46 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: [ -> ]one more thing. It's our duty to paste "The Welcome Picture" for you. You shouldn't do it on your own. It's unfair.
Welcome anyway.

You wanted to see me? Wink
Your creativity is unfathomable, my friend.

And welcome...
guys , i know this guy , i call him fhishy
he helped me make the mentalfish map

Smile

:^

btw hes cool , and has been around 4 a very long time
nospam
- I'am kind a new here, so I don't remember you buddy. What's your name again?
- Oh, I see. Nice to meet ya, mister... eh... yeah
some may know me as FISHMAN

BUT I THINK a new name is in need and ... sounded original.

<3 the spam?

alsooooooo HELLO!
oh btw guys im FISHMAN. for some reason a few people are calling me chook!!! im not chook! chook is another aus player whom is awesome!
Welcome to the Community chook

[Image: 2zzjl2s7op7.jpg]
WHAT!!! omg i hope you joking Tongue
Hello CHOOK!
Pages: 1 2