Xonotic Forums

Full Version: [CCC]KINGSHOT[CCC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

How you can already guess: Oh Hey, I'm new, I'd like to Introduce myself.

So about me:
-I'm from Germany
-My English level is quite low :p
-I played nexuiz 2.4 and did a long pause. I decided to return to Nexuiz but saw that it is 'dead' and finally found Xonotic.
-I'm a mapper and I think i will update some Nexuiz maps/create new maps
-In the pause I created maps for UrbanTerror (a slower and more realistic shooter using the q3 engine)

If u have some questions... ask them!

Here are some screenshots of my latest map (unfinished yet)
Welcome!

I already played a few nice games with you.
I remember Smile
Hello.
Cool cat?
Welcome! Your maps are looking quiet nice!
Yep.I'm a CoolCat.

As i returned to Nexuiz they told me that the clan is inactive since a year... But yeah! I still wear the tag.
Welcome to Xonotic Smile
KINGSHOT Wrote:Yep.I'm a CoolCat.
oh dear, oh dear...

once or twice in a year it happens that i see Flayer on some minsta server in nexuiz, but yeah, it's extremely rare to see this tag in game...

Welcome!
I did even see a server from ccc once! And a guy named ktar or something like that, sometimes on minsta servers.
They're like 4-5 years old. Tongue
That's a but harsh Mirio, Some of them are a little older then that!
Kingshot, you asked me which map you could reload.

I would say, mentalrespaced. That is some kinda reload of mentalspace, same layout and textures, but more platforms, and better gameplay if you ask me. You said you didn't know it, in this video you see mentalrespaced: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...Q8qOVoyHfY

I would really like to see a reload of that in Xonotic. (But for that map I need REAL rocketjumping like was possible in Nexuiz, the RL is the only weapon in Xonotic that I dislike. Will give more details about my complains of the RL in survey, otherwise forum becomes one big mess.)
I remember communicating with someone from CCC when Nexuiz was still up, although that probably wasn't you if you left at 2.4 version. Anyway, welcome back!
The link does not work to me :/?!

EDIT: OK. Found it. Would be good if i get the .map file from somewhere.
Just go to a Nexuiz ctf server, preferably without any other players, and type lsmaps in the console. If you see mentalrespaced there, call a vote for it, otherwise change server. Then you automatically download the .pk3 file in your dlcache, unzip, and you have the .map file.

And then make something fancy Smile
Well, that works too Tongue

But I don't know where to find such things Blush, thank you!
http://maps.nexuizninjaz.com/ has lots of nexuiz maps.
take a look at the darkzone and the aneursym remake, to see how a proper remake shouldnt look like
...and I'd dare to add new farewell remake to this small list. There's already thousand and one techno maps, original farewell's style was one of it greatest pros.
Okay. I'll see what I can do.

But first I have to finish this 'terrorism' map.
The UrT-Community is looking forward to it.
welcome!

yay! mentalspace/respaced/etc!

fly ftw!

t

:^
Helooooo nurse! Smile
Welcome Smile