Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Xonotic: Video on Demand (VoD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
so... recently I met dekry on discord and we played some games, here's the highlight...
this player.. somebody who came back after ages but his timing is great and I guess a top player since he beat me on many maps and his gameplay is very impressive.

donno who that is,

Primarily uses Rocketlauncher. Probably a german.
(04-01-2017, 10:18 AM)kojn^ Wrote: [ -> ]Primarily uses Rocketlauncher. Probably a german.

Plays Xonotic, probably a german and more specifically a linux user.
(04-02-2017, 03:36 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 10:18 AM)kojn^ Wrote: [ -> ]Primarily uses Rocketlauncher. Probably a german.

Plays Xonotic, probably a german and more specifically a linux user.

Ahahaha! Big Grin
More to come soon!

new duel video vs Mossepo!
Another quality upload by yours truly:

Wow! That explains a lot why I usually got killed so frequently.
Some couple months old duel vs Islinn, on my map.

One hour compilation of 14 different deathmatches, played somewhere within this week.
You should have enabled chat so people don't think you're playing against bots Wink You also missed a very honest and offensive discussion (or at times monologue) of how Pharo Smalltalk sucks (because it's incredibly buggy) and why dynamic typing is evil (because it lets incompetent people write bad code).

Also i'll note that i don't think you should time items on a public server, you don't need it anyway. Tongue

Btw, it's not recorded using the builtin recorder, is it? It's 60 fps but at times it's really choppy when turning. I wish we had a more up to date high-quality video we could put onĀ http://xonotic.org/media/.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18