Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody. I'm new to the forum and still learning how to play Xonotic. I go by the player name Griff and often have high ping(because I live in the Puget sound). I spend a lot of time on the UDF5 Dallas Votable server and like DM the most. I soon hope to join a clan and become a highly skilled player someday.

P.S. Is there a way my username can be changed to be the same as my playername?
Hello there

I think that you can't change your username on forum. There is only one solution- create a new account or ask moderators about that, maybe they can do it...
Are you the guy from Yahoo Answers? Just PM me with the username you want, I can change that Smile
(03-13-2012, 06:00 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: [ -> ]Are you the guy from Yahoo Answers? Just PM me with the username you want, I can change that Smile

Yes I am. Thanks!
Hi griff, i've fragged you a couple of times Tongue
welcome
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Smile

For the basics, take a read here: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=2529

Good luck and have fun playing Xonotic!
There, I changed it! You have to login using your new name now obviously.
Welcome to Xonotic!
Hello.
Welcome Griff!

Btw, I might have been the guy that said on thebadasschoobs site that you should come to this forums Big Grin
(03-15-2012, 05:01 PM)Mepper Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Griff!

Btw, I might have been the guy that said on thebadasschoobs site that you should come to this forums Big Grin
Thanks for the suggestion back there. Smile