Xonotic Forums

Full Version: global tips for xonotic game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Xonotic Community,
I have for game some good and usefull tips:

-integration choice of weapons before and during the Game in minsta mode
-integration choice of colors and laser behavior
-integration of various designs to choose from the hook
-integration of deleting demos and direct transfer of files to avi for publishing on YouTube or other sites
-integration ban aim cheats
-optmalization game engine for improved game features, such as removing shadows and lights
-creating the possibility of integration directly in menu the public server accessible to all players and the possibility of cancellation and deleting the server

THX for reading,greetz,od@r
update:
-integrate delimiter writing and communication players during the game
-integrate delimiter if game loading map with picture as wallpaper background
/something like warsow game/
Hm.. are these tips or suggestions? They look like suggestions to me.
Aleator these tips are proposals that accepted more players, it's not just one opinion but it's just one written Smile
update:
-integrate bullet-time default Smile
I see what you're saying, but these features need a lot of work. I wish they could be implemented that easily.

One think though: bullet time is not very useful for such a fast paced FPS.
some "tips" are good but some simply to much work and not usefull enough
(04-13-2010, 12:58 PM)Aleator Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you're saying, but these features need a lot of work. I wish they could be implemented that easily.

One think though: bullet time is not very useful for such a fast paced FPS.

bule-time [BT] should be implemented by pressing the keys for BT, this BT is on our PK servers applied a script and have a great effect for fun without side effects
(04-14-2010, 10:54 AM)rainerzufalldererste Wrote: [ -> ]some "tips" are good but some simply to much work and not usefull enough

I know that much work with Xonotic but also to bring these ideas push Xonotic to a higher category like Nexuiz, Nexuiz and Xonotic are differed only how this projects looks for now
update
-for xonotic forum: create room /trash/ for any waste:inappropriate posts and then hide it publicly
-for xonotic forum: create chat-room