Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Last half-second frag to force overtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice Big Grin
I suggest a topic called "Videos" or something like this instead of 10000 topics about 1 video Tongue

Cool stuff.
Wow, amazing video Big Grin God job!
good idea... will do

(05-09-2010, 04:53 AM)Mirio Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest a topic called "Videos" or something like this instead of 10000 topics about 1 video Tongue

Cool stuff.
Might be nice if we could get a section of the forum for 'Videos' then under it have a sticky of the current nexuiz/xonotic frag movies + links, then just normal thread for single frags/clips etc
(05-10-2010, 06:37 AM)kojn^ Wrote: [ -> ]Might be nice if we could get a section of the forum for 'Videos' then under it have a sticky of the current nexuiz/xonotic frag movies + links, then just normal thread for single frags/clips etc
+4
Dokujisan get on this. I expect results in the morning.

(05-10-2010, 06:37 AM)kojn^ Wrote: [ -> ]Might be nice if we could get a section of the forum for 'Videos' then under it have a sticky of the current nexuiz/xonotic frag movies + links, then just normal thread for single frags/clips etc
(05-10-2010, 03:09 PM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: [ -> ]
+4

+1 my reputation for such a splendid idea! Wink

Youtube for xonotic?
I'm posting under xonotic-general with the thread video's for now... but it would be nice to have xonotic-videos where is that dang doku when you need him?