Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,i'm VizoR and I've been playing Quake live for almost two years now,but I've lost the interest in it and I decided to check out this game. I've become a bit familiar with Xonotic(I've also beaten the single player campaign and played some online matches) but i'm not skilled by any means. I've come to this forum to meet some people to play with and eventually get better at the game.I hope we can have a nice time together Smile
Hi, join #xonotic / #xonotic.pickup @quakenet on IRC. If you are American i can walk you through anything you need to gameplay or config-wise on our servers. hf
Hi and welcome to Xonotic! To learn the ropes quickly, ask skilled players online (most of them will take their time to show you around) or check out the Newbie Corner for in-depth introduction to weapons, movement and other gameplay related stuff!
Welcome to Xonotic!
Welcome.
Welcome, sir! May the frags be with you.
Welcome! May I ask you where you from?
(09-09-2014, 01:03 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! May I ask you where you from?
I'm from Italy
Welcome and have fun with Xonotic!
GL HF Happy fragging! Smile