Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Reversion Balance - Feedback / Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feedback and suggestions regarding the reversion balance will be gathered in this thread. Discussion is welcomed.

From another thread:

(10-15-2014, 07:29 AM)Halogene Wrote: [ -> ]Having had a couple of games on that config, I grew to like some specific aspects of the reversion config, however, not all of them. I would suggest (and promote to the dev team) the following:

1. Apply the reversion cup settings as new default for vanilla and XPM (health/armor pickup restrictions in XPM only ofc), in particular the physics, except for the following two points:
  2. Keep the vanilla Nex damage of 80 as well as the current vanilla switch delay - I think 90 is just too high for a weapon that experienced players can use in any range.
  3. Keep current vanilla Crylink secondary with the exception of making it deal slightly less damage to opponents, but no less to yourself while keeping the same negative push force.

Did the rockets get more powerful in reversioncup settings or did I just get hit more/better when playing with it?

(10-17-2014, 07:55 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: [ -> ]Crylink primary better off without splash damage and simultaneous detonation, then added more damage to each projectile imo.

For Rocket Launcher I'd like to see some splash dmg swapped to direct hit dmg.