Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hey Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is djstrikes3. I'm new to xonotic and have been playing quite a bit the last week. I'm in the US and hope to continue playing and sticking around for the future of this game!
Yo!
Hi and welcome! If you would like to dive deeper into Xonotic gameplay, check out the Newbie Corner!
Hi!Happy fragging and have fun with xon!
helllooo!
Welcome to Xonotic!
hey djstrikes3 nice to see you here \o
y0, i've seen you around somewhere, welcome to forums and xonotic Smile
(11-24-2014, 02:27 AM)Halogene Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and welcome! If you would like to dive deeper into Xonotic gameplay, check out the Newbie Corner!

Thanks for this! I am more of a hands on learner however I enjoyed the read and learned a bit along the way. This should be easier to find, maybe a sticky on the new forums or something.

Also thank you to everyone else for the warm welcome!
It is on the official web site, top right link "GUIDE" :o)

I've been planning to do a tutorial video set for a long time but I'm good at writing texts and totally new to video editing so I'm still stuck with generating an intro :o) but maybe there will be something like that from me upon release of 1.0. Nice to read it actually helped you!