Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hello, everyone glad to be here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my IRC nick is tintedwindows if anyone sees me say hi, im usually down for a nice chat or crazy DM GAME! other games i like to play are;
Quake
Quake 2
Open Arena

I use tintedwindows for player names on it so if you see me in a game say hi.

i play these games off of a Linux laptop if anyone has any questions about this please feel free to reach out to me.
I am still working out all the kinks, for example I can't play music in Q2 if anyone has any tips for me it's much appreciated.

I heard about XONOTIC and finally came to the website and it looks INSANE! I can't wait to play it's downloading right now as I type. Smile.
(08-12-2015, 06:03 PM)tintedwindows Wrote: [ -> ]my IRC nick is tintedwindows if anyone sees me say hi, im usually down for a nice chat or crazy DM GAME! other games i like to play are;
Quake
Quake 2
Open Arena

I use tintedwindows for player names on it so if you see me in a game say hi.

i play these games off of a Linux laptop if anyone has any questions about this please feel free to reach out to me.
I am still working out all the kinks, for example I can't play music in Q2 if anyone has any tips for me it's much appreciated.

I heard about XONOTIC and finally came to the website and it looks INSANE! I can't wait to play it's downloading right now as I type. Smile.

You forgot to mention who sent you! I'm going to lose my commission! Tongue
welcome! and hi!
sup dawg
Yo whats up bruh