Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hi everyone - I am thearcoN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!

I am 26 years old Norwegian Counter-Strike player, but I recently discovered Xonotic. It is major fun!!

I have played a lot of UT99 and UT 2004, but Counter-Strike took over for me around 2005.

I cannot find that many players on the "serverlist" ingame, do you know where to find players? I also hang around on IRC.

How do i join the duel 1v1 tournament you have here btw?

You all can find me on #xonotic at Quakenet.

Best regards,
thearcoN
Hi thearcoN!

If you're coming from Counter-Strike, you might find the Newbie Corner interesting.

Public servers are quite deserted at times, but usually you should find some action in the evenings.

To participate in organized matches, join #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC.

Joining the 1v1 Tournament is quite easy, just state you want to participate in the thread and wait for the opponent assigned to you. You'll then have to agree on a time to play with that opponent, which is usually done via IRC. There's a dedicated IRC channel for the tournament.

Welcome to the game and to the forums!
Welcome.

Everything that Halogene said. Wink

#xonotic.pickup ; #xonotic.duel for the tournament. Post in the thread and vote your favourite maps!
Welcome.
thearcoN, this is what you were asking about:
(11-15-2015, 11:41 PM)BuddyFriendGuy Wrote: [ -> ]thearcoN, this is what you were asking about:

haha NOW I remember Big Grin Thanks!