Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm new here.
My name is Dustinym (not real name)
I've play Xonotic from last year
I'm from Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
My in-game nickname is "31337 H4X0R R0XX0RZ"
I have some crazy replays (demos), like hagar-hlac arena on eggandbacon, 2 players vs 10 BOTs tdm, etc., but i won't upload it all because my computer is crappy (lagging while recording video)
...[/color][/font]
Okay, thats me
Sorry for my bad English
Welcome!

So Xonotic even conquers Indonesia, interesting. Smile
@Mirio
I only know 3 people playing this game in Indonesia: Me, my bro & my friend
You can use cl_capturevideo 1 console command to capture videos screenshot at a time, with this technique it doesn't matter if your computer is slow or not because the video will be packed into a video file eventually. You can also do it with max graphics even if you don't have a decent FPS with it in game. Only thing is that it literally packs the video a screenshot at a time, so it might be slow depending on your toaster and frame rate which you decided to capture the video with.

edit: Hoping someone could elaborate on different video related console commands, I'm not home atm so can't do it myself.
(01-16-2016, 05:52 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: [ -> ]You can use cl_capturevideo 1 console command to capture videos screenshot at a time, with this technique it doesn't matter if your computer is slow or not because the video will be packed into a video file eventually. You can also do it with max graphics even if you don't have a decent FPS with it in game. Only thing is that it literally packs the video a screenshot at a time, so it might be slow depending on your toaster and frame rate which you decided to capture the video with.

edit: Hoping someone could elaborate on different video related console commands, I'm not home atm so can't do it myself.

Actually, i can ask my bro to record it, 'cause my bro has a laptop that better than my PC