Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hockey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
haha, time for finland vs canada @ xonotic ice hockey!
Just weird that it looks like they've taken the Xonotic models and put them into Nexuiz. *sigh*
Yup exactly what they did even some sounds and models eh can't remember.
Hey all. it seems what server with this mod available in xonotic(BNSE server(found link here http://rexuiz.top/ )) atm. We actually can make
Quote:haha, time for finland vs canada @ xonotic ice hockey!
Who is up for it? Big Grin
P.S. I think its easy to find admin and make some matches.
eLeMenT has a nexball server and i don't think they would mind hosting some hokey as well Smile

vega
vega, tbh, default nexball sux. but nexball mod (with bloody hockey and mortar soccer) on bnse awesome imo.
Default nexball is awesome if you know how to play it. On the other hand it could use a little more ball control in the football version and stealing the ball in basketball is too easy at the moment.

AFAIK Nexball was never meant as a fragmode and it's exactly why I do no really enjoy the servers that allow that.
yea yea, i got it in blocking thread. noone on forum cares about it. maybe because its only devs forum...
You are annoying. I got that much from the blocking thread too.
The only dev around here is me, so you're welcome to cut the player vs devs act.