Xonotic Forums

Full Version: What is up with this Flag?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: cdd7638588674325916efd5c1209b188.jpg]
You didn't provide any useful information whatsoever to determine the cause with any certainty! How about telling everyone which map this occurred on? It's probably a map oddity that could be looked at if the source is available.
I think this happens when you die near the ceiling (or occasionally the top of the map too) while crouching. Will make a proper bug report later if I remember to test it. For future reference, you can report bugs here.
It happened on Implosion on Overkill, a guy was going too fast and he hit the sky the exact time he died.
Look, it already happened 9 years ago! Tongue

[Image: CkC3bVs.jpg]
Mirio the historian FTW!
Look how far have we come. That high res skybox and these details on a flag. I can't wait for the future to see flag stuck in the ceiling in VR at 8k resolution Smile
I always Prefer the Nexuiz Flags Smile, Seeing Flags on the Sky in VR would be awesome Big Grin
If only Unreal Engine 4, then this... etc.
The cost of free software is good for quite some amusement, is it not?
Oh no, flags have a one in thousand chance to get stuck in mista-hook. Abandon engine.
Lets make it into a game feature.
(08-17-2016, 10:17 AM)aa Wrote: [ -> ]Lets make it into a game feature.

That's the right thinking!
Yes we should! We should call it "Flying Flags"