Xonotic Forums

Full Version: New Rifle created
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=112][attachment=111][attachment=110]I just wanted too show off my skill and Suggesting this gun too be on this new game. Tell me what you think. Feedback is much appreciated.
Now just too tell you what it does is it has a aiming part so you can zoom in farther when you want to kill. And I shoots out red bullets for strong attack then you can switch too its secendary attack which will shoot at a faster rate of fire but less bullet power. But thats what I think its function is.Cool right.
looks good, but needs to be textured! Big Grin
nice work!
Looks a little too... blocky, I think. Where is the trigger? I think the magazine looks odd, but I can't quite say because I can't seem to know what is an edge and what is not.
That looks like it would kick a lot of ass if it were used as the machine gun model.
Looks good, but wouldnt it fit as uzi?^^
Definitely need a more chunky machinegun, even a chaingun/minigun model size just because of how fast firing the weapon is and spread.
(08-02-2010, 03:09 PM)Roanoke Wrote: [ -> ]Looks a little too... blocky, I think. Where is the trigger? I think the magazine looks odd, but I can't quite say because I can't seem to know what is an edge and what is not.

There is a trigger actually but it's hard to see because of the view perspective Smile look more carefully at the last image.
could we get the sources? or the UV Unwrap?
It's too short for Camping Rifle IMO. But it would make a great machinegun.