Xonotic Forums

Full Version: New gametype: ClanArena (CA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have a suggestion, but couldnt find it anywhere here in forums Smile

Its about a new gametype, ClanArena called. Some of you may know it, there is (I think) 1 server in America who has that gametype (ingame console: connect f10clan.com:26002). In my mind its a fun gametype; its about two team, playing against. Each player starts with the same: A defined amount of health, armor and ammo, all weapons. As in TDM they play against, the team/teammates who survive gain a point, a won round adds the team a point.
(Maybe they play until a pointlimit of 10 [or whatever], like in ctf)

What about adding this gametype to xonotic (1.0 or later?)?! I just wanted to suggest it, dont know if this would be very time-consuming... Wink
The game type already is in Xonotic.
great!!!!!!

CA mode definatly rocks!! It's fun, each round are fast, and there is quite much funny trash talking by fragged players who are spectating surviving players.
Oh very fine!
Im sorry, that was my mistake, I didnt know that it was still included Tongue

Thank you!
Yep it's already included and been around for a while, prefer full-on TDM game's myself, CA is basically TEAM-LMS Smile
Unfortunately normal LMS has hacked balance, no pickups, no regen and all weapons. It's a gametype that thinks it's a mutator.
Hacked balance?
That's how LMS is in FPS games flying steel....
(08-06-2010, 06:22 AM)kojn^ Wrote: [ -> ]That's how LMS is in FPS games flying steel....

... -> awesome and underrated Wink