Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Yo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
im Asgar
I am 13 years old
I play Nexuiz Minstagib
And i am DBC clanleader, with Akari.

Any questions?Angel
[Image: umm-hi.gif]
Yo!

Btw, you guys are becoming a bit boring with those penguins... Penguin here, penguin there... Would you be happy if i would start pasting pics of windows everywhere? Huge, oldschool wooden window, PCV window, roof window...
Tongue
Hi Asgar. Welcome to the forum!
Where r u from?

btw: or maybe some froggy-based pics would please a little bit more our Snoop Froggy Frogg?
+1 for rainerzufalldererste
Welcome, Asgar! Big Grin

I play mostly of Minsta too, which region are you from? Maybe we can play together sometime.
Yo man! Welcum to da forums!

@kuniu: It's not about the penguins, it's about being the first to reply to a hello I am new I'd like to introduce myself thread with a pic. You CAN post windows pics, but please make sure you're the first one to respond. That's the game! :o)
(08-06-2010, 04:46 AM)Halogene Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about the penguins, it's about being the first to reply to a hello I am new I'd like to introduce myself thread with a pic. You CAN post windows pics, but please make sure you're the first one to respond. That's the game! :o)

i understand rules of the game, i just pointed out a strange need of most linux users to put penguins literally everywhere Tongue

back on topic, he's from Germany.
Am i right Asgar?
@kuniu the frogg:
[Image: windows-wurm-kommt-in-gange.jpg]
HI THERE!!!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
first, it's frogg, double "g"...
second, AWESOME PICTURE DUDE!!!!!11!!!!11!!one!!! Big Grin
but some people don't like Microsoft Sad
they come with their war-penguin called tux... and...
[Image: Linux-vs-Microsoft.jpg]
ALoaha xD
Hi, Asgar. Welcome to the forums.
Lol,
hi guys XD
Thank you Hypno :>
@Anarkist:Im from Germany, if u want we can meet an time on DieTunichtguten CTF, and go then to a 1on1 server Big Grin