Xonotic Forums

Full Version: XQC #95 (2v2 CTF/Insta+Hook)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow players ! 
We announce, with Abc from eLeMenT, a 2v2 insta ctf+hook lockdown tourney! In which we would like you to try your best on other maps than usual !

WELL PLAYED to everyone who participate!!

It was NICE and FUNNY, glad to have make it with you mates!!

1st are subakd (subu + akd)

2nd are youandthehell (abc + jack)

3rd are The Regulars (twoism + slava)

GOOD GAMING! Looking for more, behave and have fun!!!
THANK YOU again to everyone who made it a good fun!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bracket
It will be a double loose elimination, and the bracket is here: https://challonge.com/2v2ictflockdown

When: 
Saturday 25th and starts at 6:30 pm CEST 
Map pool: 
Blockscape, Spectrum_2, dusty_v2r1, Furia_4, stone_castle_ctf_v1r1, tron_ctf_v2, cubearena_sc_v1 

How to participate: 
You can post your team here, or pm me (ffc.jack) or Abc in game or via discord/irc (#xonotic.cup)! Abc is often on discord, you may find me on discord too late in the evening). If you are alone and looking for a mate, you can pm us that you want to participate and are alone, we will make a list of solo players to make teams for those ones. 

Settings: 
- The tournament is going to be hosted on The Regular's servers. We thank you Slava for the servers.
- Ally fire enabled, so you can kill your mate if you do not like him.
- First team to 10 caps wins
- Timelimit: 15 minutes
- There will be a timeout command to pause the game if needed and timein to resume it of course. 

Format:
Double Elimination

Map Picking:
all matches except final: bo3 drop drop drop drop pick pick pick
final: bo5 pick pick drop drop pick pick pick

Rules:
We are mostly counting on you to play fair ! But we have to make a few things clear:
  • Check-in before your match starts
  • Admins will have the final say in any controversial decisions
  • If a player disconnects or quits during the match, we will restart the match if both teams agree.
  • Otherwise a timeout can be called to wait for the disconnected player
  • As Dusty is an asymetrical map, you will choose the side of the map with a cointoss
Admins:
Jack, Abc

Teams (you can choose a name for your team if you want !):
Jack + Abc
Samas + Uzui
Smoothie + Kult
RAINBOW SHADOW + incognico
twoism + Slava
Phoenix + MusicGoat
SilenceKiller + SeeK-y
Baracuda + Scars72
Cupatru + Roar
akd + Subu
packer + Mirio

We hope to see you soon in game ! Stay safe and sound !
Love
Abc & Jack
Hio,

I'd like to signup, for now I'm solo but may have a teammate set before the tournament! I'll update on that here of course.

Uzui
sup samas here, i would like to join and in agreement with Uzui we would like to play together
Yup, agreed to team up with samas Big Grin

Uzui
you've been added! Smile
Hello, I would also like to sign up for the tournament. I am solo.
Cupatru
(04-21-2020, 02:45 PM)Cupatru Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would also like to sign up for the tournament. I am solo.
Cupatru

Hoi Cupatru ! You've been added, If you want you could contact Roar or MxCam who dont have a partner yet Smile
(04-21-2020, 02:54 PM)InstaJack Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2020, 02:45 PM)Cupatru Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I would also like to sign up for the tournament. I am solo.
Cupatru

Hoi Cupatru ! You've been added, If you want you could contact Roar or MxCam who dont have a partner yet Smile
Thanks Smile . Will do.
Hi! Me and EAC - Kult are up for some fun on the Saturday Lockdown Tournament monkey
Hello,i am signing in with incognito.
BaradCuda + Six will be joining in as a team... Hope this covers it?
sure, but we need the confirmation from six too!
(04-25-2020, 07:35 AM)Storm Wrote: [ -> ]sure, but we need the confirmation from six too!

Sorry, can't play today
six Smile
Well i'm disponible too for tournment.
WELL PLAYED to everyone who participate!!
It was NICE and FUNNY, glad to have make it with you mates!!

1st are subakd (subu + akd)
2nd are youandthehell (abc + jack)
3rd are The Regulars (twoism + slava)

GOOD GAMING! Looking for more, behave and have fun!!!
THANK YOU again to everyone who made it a good fun!!

Abc&Jack