Xonotic Forums

Full Version: hi / good luck and have fun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Xonotic community.

I am Akari, an Ukrainian (please excuse me for my English) Nexuiz player and a minsta+hook lover with above-the-average skill level, CTF and 1on1 primary. I'm unknown to most of the Nexuiz/Xonotic community besides it's minsta part, and so I know nothing about the community, as well (and I yearn to fix it). I also currently lead the Dodging Bullets Clan together with Asgar. My interests are programming (I know several programming languages, including C, C++, Python, Ruby, Lua, PHP, and a bit of Perl and Common Lisp), GNU/Linux (but I'm not an opensource zealot), and anime.

That's pretty much all I can say about myself. I hope to have some interesting discussions here and become a part of the best game's in the world community!

If you, for any reason, would like to contact me, I am always avaliable as Akari` on irc.quakenet.org.
hi, you may not know me, as i don't play that much mista as i used to some time ago (and i wasn't really into minsta/hook ctf), but i've heard about you, maybe even played against you once or twice Big Grin

anyway, welcome Akari!!!

[Image: oh-hai.jpg]
welcome! I see that you're very active Wink