Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Grappling hook & fireball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One day I was bored so I started playing single player with 9 godlike bots trying out different kinds of weapons. When I played with the grappling hook (used mutator), I realized that if we use the jet pack we can pull bots and drop them to kill'em. Do you think we can elaborate on that? (we can have 2 kinds of hooks, and "E" one and a weapon one. Then make the weapon one throw people off the edge)

Fireball :
Here are my 4 proposals on the fireball:
1 : keep it the same and give it a model
2 : separate the fire mine and the fireball. Change the secondary to flame thrower for the fireball & multiple fire mines for the fire mine.
3 : Separate the fire mine and fireball and add melee secondaries.
4 : remove the fire mine
I always thought that the grapple hook and jetpack should be bound to different keys. The only problem I can see with that is people are already complaining about having too many binds, though I can't imagine it being too big of a problem since you don't really need to be able to hit jump when your flying through the air with a jetpack, unlike with the grapple hook. You completely lost me with the fireball and mine stuff.