Xonotic Forums

Full Version: What I Am Listening To!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Heavy stuff, guys!

Here's something easier on the ears Tongue

Ruff Sqwad - Functions On The Low
MrBougo you might like this song, not sure what genre but it's awesome! Big Grin

Edit: fixed link for you.
Eh, I liked minimal at one point but I guess I don't really do anymore. Thanks though! I found it a bit generic.
And now for something completely different:

I bet some people around here WILL like that ending! Wink

Uii uii uiii huiju huii
The music of nature's the only good thing for your ears, it's calm; not too loud, not too difficult to hear, not rock 'n' roll rage or classic bullshit. Go outside and hear the sound of the leaves being pushed by the wind... wonderful, beautiful!
This one fascinates me.

Boards of Canada - Pete Standing Alone
CanĀ“t get sick of Liquid DnB it seems... Big Grin

Hey, I like that! Somehow the choice and use of instruments reminds me a bit of the style that Pavlov's Dog used.
You can find more relaxing music FOR FREE at http://musicforprogramming.net. (NOTE: You don't have to be programming to enjoy it!)

Dennis Ritchie & John McCarthy RIP at the end of 5th episode (1h 2m 25s).
I don't like splitting music into genres, so just listen and enjoy.

Just stumbled upon this band today...

Supreme Avantgarde Death Metal!

... and in case you can't understand anything of the lyrics: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/themono...ton.html#5

This song has a very touching story.
Fishing - Watersport, from Hookz 3
something different.

Colin Munroe - Your Eyes (Datsik Remix)

Actually most of the time I listen to the Xonotic soundtrack, the Red VS Blue soundtrack, the Portal 2 soundtrack, and Basshunter.
Monstercat! <3

SOMEBODY HELP ME
I CAN'T STOP BOUNCING
q.q

(repost? i hope not)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19