Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Planet Woune
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
... tried making an obj with blender ... but I can't even get it to have a texture in xonotic ... (using one of the normal ingame textures ... ) ... I've heard mixed things about iqm ... but never got anything working ...
Soelen once told me something about to add the names manually in a hex editor...
that was with obj ... which is a text based format ... I tried adding the texture names ... I even got it working in radiant once ... but It showed up as black ingame ... and I was never able to repeat the process
Did you try to use md3 models? It should work with it and I also can tell you how to apply textures on these. Wink
because ... well ... because ... um ... ... idk

Iv'e used obj before in the bzflag project ... so I know it works ... but If you would like to put together a short tutorial on md3 and blender that would be nice ...
thanks ... ill have a look at it when I get home

meanwhile...
[attachment=751]

breakable glass ... with shards ...and HLAC
How??
func_breakable (I believe) just like the barrels in redplanet ... just with a glass pane instead of a barrel and small triangle glass models instead of the standard debris models ... and a HLAC...

sorry the gif is kinda crappy ... I made it by pushing f12 as fast a s I could
Neat idea ;-).
link

here I posted the server-ready alpha version of the map
Pages: 1 2 3 4