Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Frank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im Frank.
WASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Old member of DBC (Dodgingbulletsclan), later in TheBadasschoob, now im not in any clan (idk why i need to find one Tongue). I played nexuiz for awhile (playing since the year it was created, i was a kid, WARRIOR ...lol... etc.), but this CRA newkids with grenades are too annoying for me so i can into xonotic. i enjoy dm's and CTF i found CTS very interesting yesterday ( played for first time) I would like to thank Loony for friendship (LOL), we are good m8's..

ENJOY UR GAMEPLAY WITH ME ^.^

FRANKSINATRA
Welcome! I use to have a super popular CRA server here a few years ago but shut it down. I do have a new one set up but will be switching it to an EU based server today. Look for Mutagen Lock Stock CRA
My mom's mom actually knew Frank Sinatra personally Big Grin

You should join our IRC channels too so you can play pickup games and converse with us live #smb #xonotic #xonotic.pickup @ quakenet
(08-26-2015, 12:14 PM)SPLAT Wrote: [ -> ]My mom's mom actually knew Frank Sinatra personally Big Grin

You should join our IRC channels too so you can play pickup games and converse with us live #smb #xonotic #xonotic.pickup @ quakenet

Don't listen to him he frequents with the freaks @ #Evil.Ant.ColonColony and wants to get to know you better Tongue