Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank

Hi, im Frank.
WASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Old member of DBC (Dodgingbulletsclan), later in TheBadasschoob, now im not in any clan (idk why i need to find one Tongue). I played nexuiz for awhile (playing since the year it was created, i was a kid, WARRIOR ...lol... etc.), but this CRA newkids with grenades are too annoying for me so i can into xonotic. i enjoy dm's and CTF i found CTS very interesting yesterday ( played for first time) I would like to thank Loony for friendship (LOL), we are good m8's..

ENJOY UR GAMEPLAY WITH ME ^.^

FRANKSINATRA

Welcome! I use to have a super popular CRA server here a few years ago but shut it down. I do have a new one set up but will be switching it to an EU based server today. Look for Mutagen Lock Stock CRA
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

My mom's mom actually knew Frank Sinatra personally Big Grin

You should join our IRC channels too so you can play pickup games and converse with us live #smb #xonotic #xonotic.pickup @ quakenet
[Image: 38443.png]

(08-26-2015, 12:14 PM)SPLAT Wrote: My mom's mom actually knew Frank Sinatra personally Big Grin

You should join our IRC channels too so you can play pickup games and converse with us live #smb #xonotic #xonotic.pickup @ quakenet

Don't listen to him he frequents with the freaks @ #Evil.Ant.ColonColony and wants to get to know you better Tongue
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]