Xonotic Forums

Full Version: New japanese server - looking for Japanese speakers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im in the process of moving a server to a japanese host data center, but would like to also have a native japanese language community site there. Anyone know any japanese-speaking player that would like to run a community website? I would cover the expenses and updates, but they would provide content in japanese...
Let me know Smile
Thank you so much! However, I would suggest that instead of having another community site, we can just open a board or a group of boards for specific languages. The Xonotic community is thin enough so I would hope that all players come to the official one, at least in this stage.
The only thing about that is that it would require the japanese user to work through some english-language website content before they find the japanese area. What I am wanting to set up would be 100% japanese from the start. I put links to this official Xonotic site on all my websites as a "featured" listing, so they can get there if they like but some japanese players don't speak much english, so... Smile
(10-07-2018, 06:25 PM)MarisaG Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing about that is that it would require the japanese user to work through some english-language website content before they find the japanese area. What I am wanting to set up would be 100% japanese from the start. I put links to this official Xonotic site on all my websites as a "featured" listing, so they can get there if they like but some japanese players don't speak much english, so... Smile

That's a valid point.