Xonotic Forums
Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo (/showthread.php?tid=3809)

Pages: 1 2

Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - MirceaKitsune - 01-05-2013

This is evil, but I can't help posting it. I got some new clothes this Christmas, including a pair of underwear from a brand called Deni. Today I made a shocking discovery: The label printed on the top uses a pair of fonts very similar to those in the Xonotic logo, but especially replaces one of the letters with what looks like a bird in a circular shape... just like the Xonotic logo does! What madness is this Tongue Anyway here is an image:

[Image: qzxpbqiy6ytiaiteuibh_thumb.jpg]

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - machine! - 01-05-2013

Lol, where can i buy them?

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - MirceaKitsune - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 06:14 AM)machine! Wrote: Lol, where can i buy them?

No idea, my mother got it as a Christmas gift. You might spot some in the shop or something Tongue

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - PinkRobot - 01-05-2013

It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Mr. Bougo - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 07:38 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).

Your knowledge of underwear never ceases to amaze me.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - asyyy - 01-05-2013

When photographing that piece of underwear, was it really necessary to wear it?

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Mr. Bougo - 01-05-2013

It was certainly more convenient than taking it off before just to take the picture.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - edh - 01-05-2013

This is pants. Literally.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - aa - 01-06-2013

(01-05-2013, 08:38 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:38 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).

Your knowledge of underwear never ceases to amaze me.

Well, he is a robot, isn't he? Specialy a pink one.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - PinkRobot - 01-06-2013

AWKWARD POINTS

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - neXus - 01-11-2013

i have one of these too xD

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Balan - 03-01-2013

hahahhaha that's amazing , i also want to but this tell me from where i can purchase it... lol
Now seriously i think there is no brand of underwear with same name. some one make a fake picture for this.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Balan - 03-04-2013

(03-01-2013, 11:26 AM)Balan Wrote: hahahhaha that's amazing , i also want to but this tell me from where i can purchase it... lol
Now seriously i think there is no brand of underwear with same name. some one make a fake picture for this.

I also see such underwear so sorry on my previous post.....

EDIT: link removed as it did not contain images of underwear. Only links that link to underwear pictures are approved on this forum.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - tony10 - 03-12-2013

For designer whole aware men, designer underclothes usually comes with an oversize whorled cincture and this makes it straightforward to advertise what brand of underclothes you prefer. plenty of individuals would conjointly say that this creates a additional masculine look than some underclothes from street chains, and are some things that appeals to several.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Mr. Bougo - 03-12-2013

This thread is awesome.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - edh - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 01:01 PM)tony10 Wrote: For designer whole aware men, designer underclothes usually comes with an oversize whorled cincture and this makes it straightforward to advertise what brand of underclothes you prefer. plenty of individuals would conjointly say that this creates a additional masculine look than some underclothes from street chains, and are some things that appeals to several.

Yeah, that. Obviously Derkaderkastani spammers working for the Taliban like to show off their pants.

Did they actually try to hijack this thread to sell something other than undercrackers then?!?

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Mr. Bougo - 03-12-2013

(03-12-2013, 02:47 PM)edh Wrote: Yeah, that. Obviously Derkaderkastani spammers working for the Taliban like to show off their pants.

Did they actually try to hijack this thread to sell something other than undercrackers then?!?

Bleep.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Pendulla - 02-02-2015

The underpants should be named "Xoni".

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - aa - 02-02-2015

By the Xoni Corp.

I think I remember Xoni being mentioned as a thing in old threads years and years ago. Does anyone else remember anything?

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Pendulla - 02-02-2015

I don't remember it but i guess it is a Xonotic ponny....

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Smilecythe - 02-02-2015

Mircea, I never thanked you for posting a picture of your groin to the forums, seeing it makes me feel one with the community. Although I'm still not quite sure if it's a groin or a butt, but anyway.. Thank you!

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - MirceaKitsune - 02-03-2015

(02-02-2015, 10:13 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: Mircea, I never thanked you for posting a picture of your groin to the forums, seeing it makes me feel one with the community. Although I'm still not quite sure if it's a groin or a butt, but anyway.. Thank you!

This is so old I don't even get how it was revived Tongue In either case, I remember I posted a picture of the label itself strictly, which is obviously the furthest it would go xD

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - The mysterious Mr. 4m - 02-03-2015

It made me think of this: EDIT: link removed as it did not contain images of underwear. Only links that link to underwear pictures are approved on this forum.

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - aa - 02-04-2015

Surprisingly (or not?) My internet dealer blocked this website.
"Is it cos I am in underwater or becourse I'm Turkish?"

RE: Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo - Mr. Bougo - 02-05-2015

(02-04-2015, 06:29 PM)aa Wrote:

Surprisingly (or not?) My internet dealer blocked this website.
"Is it cos I am in underwater or becourse I'm Turkish?"

If you mean that blue and white webpage that says
Quote:HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
then I get this too.