Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear brand that looks like the Xonotic logo

Tongue 
This is evil, but I can't help posting it. I got some new clothes this Christmas, including a pair of underwear from a brand called Deni. Today I made a shocking discovery: The label printed on the top uses a pair of fonts very similar to those in the Xonotic logo, but especially replaces one of the letters with what looks like a bird in a circular shape... just like the Xonotic logo does! What madness is this Tongue Anyway here is an image:

[Image: qzxpbqiy6ytiaiteuibh_thumb.jpg]

Lol, where can i buy them?

(01-05-2013, 06:14 AM)machine! Wrote: Lol, where can i buy them?

No idea, my mother got it as a Christmas gift. You might spot some in the shop or something Tongue

It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

(01-05-2013, 07:38 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).

Your knowledge of underwear never ceases to amaze me.

When photographing that piece of underwear, was it really necessary to wear it?

It was certainly more convenient than taking it off before just to take the picture.

This is pants. Literally.
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

(01-05-2013, 08:38 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:38 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: It's produced by Turkish manufacturer Lara. They have underwear for men (Doni) and women (Donella).

Your knowledge of underwear never ceases to amaze me.

Well, he is a robot, isn't he? Specialy a pink one.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

AWKWARD POINTS
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

i have one of these too xD
[Image: 10253.png]

hahahhaha that's amazing , i also want to but this tell me from where i can purchase it... lol
Now seriously i think there is no brand of underwear with same name. some one make a fake picture for this.

(03-01-2013, 11:26 AM)Balan Wrote: hahahhaha that's amazing , i also want to but this tell me from where i can purchase it... lol
Now seriously i think there is no brand of underwear with same name. some one make a fake picture for this.

I also see such underwear so sorry on my previous post.....

EDIT: link removed as it did not contain images of underwear. Only links that link to underwear pictures are approved on this forum.

For designer whole aware men, designer underclothes usually comes with an oversize whorled cincture and this makes it straightforward to advertise what brand of underclothes you prefer. plenty of individuals would conjointly say that this creates a additional masculine look than some underclothes from street chains, and are some things that appeals to several.

This thread is awesome.

(03-12-2013, 01:01 PM)tony10 Wrote: For designer whole aware men, designer underclothes usually comes with an oversize whorled cincture and this makes it straightforward to advertise what brand of underclothes you prefer. plenty of individuals would conjointly say that this creates a additional masculine look than some underclothes from street chains, and are some things that appeals to several.

Yeah, that. Obviously Derkaderkastani spammers working for the Taliban like to show off their pants.

Did they actually try to hijack this thread to sell something other than undercrackers then?!?
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

(03-12-2013, 02:47 PM)edh Wrote: Yeah, that. Obviously Derkaderkastani spammers working for the Taliban like to show off their pants.

Did they actually try to hijack this thread to sell something other than undercrackers then?!?

Bleep.

The underpants should be named "Xoni".
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

By the Xoni Corp.

I think I remember Xoni being mentioned as a thing in old threads years and years ago. Does anyone else remember anything?

I don't remember it but i guess it is a Xonotic ponny....
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

Mircea, I never thanked you for posting a picture of your groin to the forums, seeing it makes me feel one with the community. Although I'm still not quite sure if it's a groin or a butt, but anyway.. Thank you!

(02-02-2015, 10:13 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: Mircea, I never thanked you for posting a picture of your groin to the forums, seeing it makes me feel one with the community. Although I'm still not quite sure if it's a groin or a butt, but anyway.. Thank you!

This is so old I don't even get how it was revived Tongue In either case, I remember I posted a picture of the label itself strictly, which is obviously the furthest it would go xD

It made me think of this: EDIT: link removed as it did not contain images of underwear. Only links that link to underwear pictures are approved on this forum.
4m038105 - Be the change.

Surprisingly (or not?) My internet dealer blocked this website.
"Is it cos I am in underwater or becourse I'm Turkish?"

(02-04-2015, 06:29 PM)aa Wrote:

Surprisingly (or not?) My internet dealer blocked this website.
"Is it cos I am in underwater or becourse I'm Turkish?"

If you mean that blue and white webpage that says
Quote:HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
then I get this too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Pirate Bay's new logo Mr. Bougo 6 7,133 02-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  What's your rig (gaming machine) like? c00L 8 15,175 10-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Halogene
  Is it just me or did Overgrowth steal our logo? Samual 19 19,359 02-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Last Post: aa
  Do you like TimeSplitters? DW_ 6 5,367 06-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  Does playing Arena shooters like Xonotic make you better at slower paced games? Shadowman84 6 8,962 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mepper
  DP-Based Zelda-like game... Minkovsky 4 7,046 05-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Minkovsky
  Stumbled upon a cool search engine that I like more than Google Lee_Stricklin 6 10,101 03-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Last Post: mood
  Xion - Unity FPS Halo Like Game SkyHookers 10 15,721 11-11-2010, 09:55 AM
Last Post: SkyHookers
  I don't like this forum tChr 25 24,441 09-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
Wink Speaker/subwoofer+nexuiz logo rado 11 8,930 07-24-2010, 08:03 AM
Last Post: rainerzufalldererste