Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Videos of what you're doing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Awesome! How did you made this glowing floor?
With shitload of triggers, and func_doors with -1 speed Smile

[Image: dxxehafr4r2ogas6px5o_thumb.jpeg]

However, this might not be a good idea, as this generates network traffic. We'll see soon...
Oh ok. But I know that this could also be done with shaders. There is a command which can switch between two textures when a trigger used the brush with this shader. So there won´t be func_doors anymore.
Quote:There is a command which can switch between two textures
Very intersting, can you tell more?
It's called func_wall, and iirc it'd require even more trigger commands (so even more trigger entities) just to change the texture, wait for X seconds, and change texture back again. It'd be too messy, and that won't help with the network traffic issue either (it might get worse in fact).
No, I don´t mean func_walls. It´s a specific command IN the shader, I can´t remember it but I will try to find it out. Maybe I´m mistaken...
Some Freeze Tag reviving http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4cgd6zoz3Q and in low quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7rvewr9vE

Well spotted, I am yellow and the other teams / players are red / blue and pink.
Awesome Weapon Model Dude, definitely fits the mod better Big Grin

What will happen to the other machine gun model if this heavier version replaces it?
this is not going to be replacement, this weapon will be powerup, and you will enjoy it only for limited time Smile
this one plus strength and quad damage on a map with many players, will be a lot of fun >Big Grin
I think it will look better without the little scope on the top on the right hand side tbh! Then replace the MG model with this one Tongue
that is not a scope. I'm not sure if it's just a handle or some kind of lever used in reloading, but i do know that it is on the actual gun.

I also can't help noticing that the gun is animated. what would it take to make other weapons animated as well?
For this video you really should have said decals time to 9999 Tongue
Hehe i like this model. It reminds me a bit of the rocketlauncher from Alien Arena. Good work!

But how do you change the weapons in the Overkill mod? Does this happen with collecting the strength-item or how?
Now that looks cool. Has some similarities to UT2k4/UT3's eightball gun minus everything I hated about it.
The map Modern West Town - Version 2 that I working on, step by step I will finish this and.. the other projects I hope Smile)))

The Xonotic video capture

You can advice and give any feedbacks in PM(and how to solve the havy map without delete brushs, cruves, eintitys) Smile
Nice concept there, but you should have used the built in video recorder of Xonotic! (cl_capturevideo 0/1 in console).
I created this map in 2009, the video recently Smile)))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...i4X4vFIYjs
this guy... didnt do vid tho
Oh god... I didn't play the original but this looks sick.
There was an Augenkrebs map in Nexuiz already, wasn't there?
ok ... um ...
Can I get the .pk3 file?

box physics .... animated shaders ... so much valuable info in one little package...

unless ... is this some obscure git branch?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6