Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
* Steps in *

Greetings, and Felicitous Salutations,

In other words, hello, good to meet you. Smile

I enjoy gaming as a stress reliever, not as a passion, so I don't tend to spend as much time on games as I would otherwise, so count me as a newb. But I am a gamer at heart, and I like the community here.

I am hoping to provide assistance as I can to the project, based on my long-time love for designing and developing things.

I am a web designer and developer by trade, but I am also a passionate writer of fantasy and sci-fi. I love to build worlds. And who says a video game isn't a world? Big Grin

So it is my very good pleasure to meet you and you may call me... erm, well, not V, but Sir Emeth is fine. Wink

One of my websites is dedicated to fantasy/sci-fi writing: www.holyworlds.org
Proverbs 25:8 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.

welcome, Sir.
btw, you're first "Sir" here i think. That's good, you'll increase the level of arictocracy in Xonotic.

Guys, we have a really real "Sir" here!!! (at least he says so)

Of course, such a noble person like you should know how many times per day should we brush our teeth, am i right?

[Image: welcome_to_ibiza.jpg]
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Welcome noob! Wink

..Ibiza? Where are the chicks in bikinis? :O

Over twice? Wink
Proverbs 25:8 Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.

smart guy. Good for you.

btw, it wasn't that hard, was it? I must make some changes to my profile to make this question a bit more difficult... Tongue
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

* chuckles * Even without your profile hint, I would have said four-five. Once when you get up, once when you go to bed, and once after main meals. Haha. Smile

*saying hi* Wink
Welcome to the Xonotic Forums
[Image: nice-to-meet-you-graffitti.jpg]

nice @ http://www.sir-emeth.com/
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Thanks. Smile

I am building my professional portfolio, so that is why the left hand link doesn't do anything. Big Grin

by the way: the video thing @ http://www.holyworlds.org/ doesnt't work for me Sad
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

hi/ Good luck and have fun
/nice one

where are u from?
and how old are u?
do u have a girlfriend? Cool

feel free to answer meTongue

Shameless spam! Ban him!

i mean hello! Welcome to Xonotic. Smile

(stress relief FTW)
4m038105 - Be the change.

(11-24-2010, 08:25 AM)rainerzufalldererste Wrote: by the way: the video thing @ http://www.holyworlds.org/ doesnt't work for me Sad

Hmm... I will check that out. Thanks for letting me know! Meanwhile, here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uElzj0rdM

(11-24-2010, 10:25 AM)CrrazzyRulezz Wrote: hi/ Good luck and have fun
/nice one

where are u from?
and how old are u?
do u have a girlfriend? Cool

feel free to answer meTongue

1) The States, now resident in Ireland.
2) 20
3) No. I don't intend to have one either. Until I get married, that is. Then my wife will be my girlfriend. Big Grin

(11-24-2010, 02:15 PM)Sir Emeth Mimetes Wrote: Meanwhile, here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2uElzj0rdM

I made that video, btw Wink

Sir Emeth! I didn't know you were on these forums!! Welcome Cool
[Image: myvFI.png]

Hey! Wow! I know you! Big Grin

* chuckles * Yup, I got on recently. I love making games, actually. Wink

So, according to that video, you intend to hide christian messages into the storylines of fantasy books.

"I am Sir Emeth (Truth Follower), and thus is my quest: to combat those ideas that are rooted in mindsets contrary to my Master."

O_o

Is that part of your motivation for getting involved in Xonotic?

Everything I do is connected to my faith, yes. But that doesn't mean I am here to make Xonotic a Christian game. Not at all.

I am here to help make Xonotic a fun game to play. I will do that in a Christian manner though, in that I will be courteous, clean, and helpful in my interactions with you all.

In other words, I won't spam your board. Big Grin

Does that make sense?

Quote:courteous, clean, and helpful in my interactions with you all

I am glad that Christianity has no monopoly on those things, because I try to do the same Wink Welcome to the forum and Xonotic!

edit: wait... you said clean... nvm then :[
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

* chuckles * Christianity provides a tenable reason for trying to do those things. Smile

Thanks!

Welcome BTW, long overdue Blush . Christianity provides many beautiful and gracious reasons for keeping ourselves courteous, clean, and helpful...and above all, loving under all circumstances and to all people. Glad to know there is another Christian on these here boards.

Haha, thanks Master[mind] (you got a short handle for that?). Smile

Amen, I was encouraged to see that you were a Christian as well. It looks like, from your posts so far, you are being a good witness. Keep it up. Smile