Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!

Oh hey, I'm new, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm ann0Y1nG__niCKs!!:, and I criticize people whose screen names are equal or similar to "ub3r1337k1113r", since those people are annoying (especially on voice chat).

I'd like to contribute in the map department; I hear that you have a shortage of maps (I may be wrong, please correct me if I am). Also, could someone tell me where I can get the newest version of Xonotic (and Radiant), preferably a compiled version. Thanks.

H3770? Big Grin

You can get the latest development version by following the instructions on this page.

By the way, I don't suppose my name counts as being annoying? Tongue
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

(03-05-2011, 05:45 AM)ThePWTULN Wrote: You can get the latest development version by following the instructions on this page.

By the way, I don't suppose my name counts as being annoying? Tongue

Thanks for the link, and no, your name doesn't count. I'm referring to names mostly found in CoD-like games populated by 8-year-olds.

H! G00] /u<k 4n] #4v3 5un
Moved to Mepper

welcome, enjoy your stay with us!

[Image: 71.gif]
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Arena, DM, TDM, MinstaGib, CTF, ETC.... - we always have a shortage of maps.
4m038105 - Be the change.

\/\/31©0ɯ3, it's good to see another person with a meta-name around here Big Grin
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

Well, I've one question,

Can you ever log in again? Your username is pretty hard to remember, I think Big Grin
Moved to Mepper

(03-06-2011, 03:29 AM)mepper[NoSkillsOnlyLuck] Wrote: Well, I've one question,

Can you ever log in again? Your username is pretty hard to remember, I think Big Grin

I have my login in my inbox (from the confirmation email), so I just copypaste it from there. Problem solved.

(03-06-2011, 11:51 AM)ann0Y1nG__niCKs!!: Wrote:
(03-06-2011, 03:29 AM)mepper[NoSkillsOnlyLuck] Wrote: Well, I've one question,

I have my login in my inbox (from the confirmation email), so I just copypaste it from there. Problem solved.

Sounds a bit cumbersome ^^

Hello from me too Smile