Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Losing my post virginity... D=

So a lot of yoohs might know me from HOCTF, mumble (although not so much recently), or irc or whatever, but I figured it's about time I start posting here on the forums =D

So um... HAIII GUIZE HAO ARR YOOH?!?

Hi SillyWriter.

I'll be your first Romeo then.
Welcome to the forum!

[Image: Welcome%20Frog%20w%20sign%20Bx3%2025.00.JPG]
Fat.bot.Slim

hai
i would be first (+1 RATWM) but my smartphone is not smart enough to post pics (or, more likely, i'm not smart enough...)
i'm not playing much on HOCTF so i don't know you.

but i do now Smile

Btw, your avatar seems familiar, but i can't remember why, where and what...

EDIT: oh and there's a frog on this pic!!!! thanks Rage Tongue
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

(08-08-2010, 05:12 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: Btw, your avatar seems familiar, but i can't remember why, where and what...

Isn't that a thing from Zelda that you can collect?

Welcome.

Thanks for the welcomes =)
I mostly play on HOCTF, though occasionally I'll go on another server.... I'm a mapper (still unpublished but I'm trying to get something decent made for xonotic) and I've been around for a little while now... I can remember when the RL didn't curve in nexuiz, might give ya some idea...

(08-08-2010, 06:59 AM)Mirio Wrote:
(08-08-2010, 05:12 AM)kuniu the frogg Wrote: Btw, your avatar seems familiar, but i can't remember why, where and what...

Isn't that a thing from Zelda that you can collect?

Welcome.

It's one of the crystals from Final Fantasy... lol just something random I could come up with... Nope, not a rupee...

Hi! ^_^

Hey SillyWriter, is Your nickname implying that You write silly stuff? Like, stories? Or funny LOLCAT image text overlays? Oh, and VEE HAZ BETA SPEELING ZAN YOOH!!!!
4m038105 - Be the change.

(08-09-2010, 08:14 AM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: Hey SillyWriter, is Your nickname implying that You write silly stuff? Like, stories? Or funny LOLCAT image text overlays? Oh, and VEE HAZ BETA SPEELING ZAN YOOH!!!!

Actually it's an alias name I used to use when I goofed with my school's website without their consent... I embedded a bunch of javascript code in their web forms, and left my name as "SillyWriter" (SillyWriter from writing a bunch of malicious (aka silly) code to fuck with the dumb admins who didn't secure their server...).

I liked the name and kept it...

(Although I am a somewhat decent writer, I've been through both College Composition I and II with an A average...)

Welcome to the forums, SillyWriter. I knew right away that was a Final Fantasy crystal. I take it you are also a fan of the Final Fantasy series. I'm strictly a PC gamer, so the latest Final Fantasy I have played is FF8. I have recently played The Last Remnant which is also from Square Enix and it is quite good.

You lost your post virginity. How long did it take to write your first post, two minutes? I think that's about average. Wink
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

(08-11-2010, 10:29 PM)tux9656 Wrote: Welcome to the forums, SillyWriter. I knew right away that was a Final Fantasy crystal. I take it you are also a fan of the Final Fantasy series. I'm strictly a PC gamer, so the latest Final Fantasy I have played is FF8. I have recently played The Last Remnant which is also from Square Enix and it is quite good.

Yup, I love the series...
Never got to play the PC ones =( Can't afford it lol
The pic is the actual sprite of the wind crystal from FF Mystic Quest...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i forgot to post here jacob 1 2,778 08-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Last Post: rainerzufalldererste