Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!

Hi, I am new. I got bored of Cube 2 so I tried to find another FPS. So I saw this on Youtube and thought I would give it a try.

It was awesome, great graphics, lots of multiplayer modes, pretty good single player.

Nimbus told me that someone called k had made some simpleitems mod or sth, do anyone know how to install it?

Howdy.

Another user referred from Youtube... Bravo!

Hi! The simple items code is not in Xonotic 0.6, so you'll need autobuilds to make it work. Autobuilds are development builds (nightlies) that are updated every day to match the current working version of Xonotic's code.

The simple items project topic is here: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=2766

I don't have time to explain any further right now, sorry Smile

I downloaded it and saw that not all where done yet, the tag seeker were missing and grappling hook with some others. May I help make ones for those? Big Grin

Ask that on the relevant topic! K__ is making the items, maybe he has plans for the missing ones.

Okey.

Hey machine! You seemed to be pretty good already, good aim and movement wont take you long to improve
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(07-04-2012, 03:20 AM)kojn^ Wrote: Hey machine! You seemed to be pretty good already, good aim and movement wont take you long to improve

I hope so, I starting to really like Xonotic! Especially 1on1 and CTS. Smile

It seems I didn't welcome you yet, so... welcome! Big Grin
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

(07-07-2012, 03:53 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: It seems I didn't welcome you yet, so... welcome! Big Grin

Thanks Big Grin

hey hey
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram