Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WE NEED CONTENT

Hey Xonotic Warriors. The adrenaline rush I get from Xonotic is unparalleled, and I believe it's high time we amplify the buzz around this gem. We have a solid community, but it's essential to spread the word and get more players into our arena.

One of the most potent ways to do this is through content creation. We need more content out there,  whether it’s riveting gameplay, tutorials, trick shots, or just your unique experience in the Xonotic universe. If you're just a gamer, grab some cool tunes and record your gameplay. Camera shy? No worries, turn off that cam and let your gameplay do the talking. Got a few tricks up your sleeve? Share them through tutorials or voice overs.

Live streaming Xonotic can significantly contribute to our community's growth. It’s about showing the world the thrill we experience here, something that’s lost in the aim-assist dominated landscapes of Apex Legends and COD.

I’m also curious about the prospects of Xonotic. Are there plans for a Steam release, engine upgrades, or crowdfunding opportunities? There's so much potential here. I dream of a ranked Instagib, free weapon skins, new maps, and weekly contests. Whose do I need to give my money to? Lol

Though new to the game, I see its potential and the tight knit community that supports it. I am more than willing to contribute to its growth and assist with bringing in a fresh wave of players eager for the classic arena FPS experience.

Let's not just keep this excitement to ourselves. The more content we create, the more attention Xonotic gets. It's time to unite, create, and make the FPS arena resonate with the echoes of Xonotic's exhilarating gameplay.

So, pick up your blasters, hit that record button, and let’s make the Xonotic community thrive and roar louder than ever before!

P.S. If you share my passion and have ideas or want to collaborate on creating content, feel free to hit me up. Let’s make Xonotic the talk of the gaming world!

Dynamx_FPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community frag movie - need demos ! tobster 0 2,901 09-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Last Post: tobster
  We need an official trailer Droid 2 4,204 11-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Sarge999
  Do you REALLY need over 9000 FPS to play the game? Minkovsky 23 36,944 04-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Inso
Question I need some hel (with blog and game) 317 5 7,235 01-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Last Post: The mysterious Mr. 4m