Create an account

Poll: Whos your favourite to win the tournament?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Smilecythe
27.78%
5 27.78%
ZeRoQL
11.11%
2 11.11%
KojaK
16.67%
3 16.67%
Mossepo
5.56%
1 5.56%
PCLizard
11.11%
2 11.11%
thimo
0%
0 0%
machine
0%
0 0%
Draelor
5.56%
1 5.56%
_zrg
0%
0 0%
Diomedes
0%
0 0%
Mirio
0%
0 0%
srkdy
0%
0 0%
GATTS
0%
0 0%
shogun assassin
0%
0 0%
Dodger
16.67%
3 16.67%
asyyy
0%
0 0%
spinda
0%
0 0%
Bolwind
0%
0 0%
FOXYjouk
0%
0 0%
SPLAT
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reversion - Xonotic Invitational DuelTournament

(10-11-2014, 05:18 AM)machine! Wrote: Yeah, having a demo repo of all games in this tourney would be good, I just want to know if there are any good frags at all in the demo, so I can more quickly make the movie. BTW: Will there be raw VODs of the stream or something? Would be cool to have some of the commentary in the movie.

EDIT: Yes, it's all on twitch, awesome. Smile

Careful with that, they won't be there for long. http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/08/update-cha...on-twitch/

Thanks for the notification. Smile

Semi Finals & Finals (Best of 5)
12th October 18:00-22:00 CEST

Stream: [Image: 97.gif] RAVJE; [Image: 51.gif] thimo

Semi Final #1: [Image: 51.gif] Smilecythe vs thimo (M1 ?:?, M2 ?:?, M3 ?:?, M4 ?:?, M5 ?:?)
Semi Final #2: [Image: 222.gif] ZeRoQL vs [Image: 136.gif] kojn^ (M1 ?:?, M2 ?:?, M3 ?:?, M4 ?:?, M5 ?:?)

3rd Place: TBA vs TBA (M1 ?:?, M2 ?:?, M3 ?:?, M4 ?:?, M5 ?:?)
Grand Final: TBA vs TBA (M1 ?:?, M2 ?:?, M3 ?:?, M4 ?:?, M5 ?:?)

ggs, thanks for hosting , will be some close matches tomorrow glhf to the strongest! Smile

After the tournament and results have been settled, please submit your paypal account details to myself, I can then send the prize money due, people can of course donate it to the next tournament if they want too.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Will there be a rematch of final?

I agreed to it. Details are to be confirmed though.

In the future though, will look to see about splitting the schedule up a bit more, a whole weekend to keep free is a bit too much I think.

Like to say thanks to all the admins so far, casters, players etc who gave up there time to play. Been enjoyable experience overall, definitely can improve on it for the future, some really nice games.

I hope we see a spritiual rematch somrtimr at least then Wink was quite painful to watch with all lag/timouts. ggs wp.

A sad ending to an awesome series with a lot of great games. Casting was a bit shaky throughout, tried to be as available as I could, but I can already see ways to improve in the future watching these vod's. Thanks RAVJE for letting me cast, Antibody for joining me on the final day, kojn and asyyy for administration of the cup, and all players who participated. gg's!

What happened? Lag throughout? Why?

Just bad internet connections MrBougo at the wrong time.

Some demo request for the movie. If you didn't know already I'm making a movie of Reversion Cup, please send demos to me (via forum or IRC). Do NOT send them to the email I previously mentioned, it has gotten blocked so any demos sentto it needs to be resent to me.

Please send these demos to me:
thimo vs smiley hub
zeroql vs kojn hub
kojn vs zeroql finalrage
kojn vs zeroql sk
kojn vs zeroql downer

I will request more as I get to watch group stages and some quarter final matches, but PLEASE send any you know, I don't want to miss any good frags from the cup! Smile

EDIT, more requests:

Foxyjouk vs kojn finalrage
specialone vs machine darkzone
diomedes vs zeroql hub
diomedes vs woky darkzone
diomedes vs special1 finalrage
pcl vs butt naked thunder sk (who was butt naked thunder btw?)

(10-14-2014, 01:58 AM)machine! Wrote: pcl vs butt naked thunder sk (who was butt naked thunder btw?)

That was not a cup match, just pcl dueling some random guy.

yes due to the schedule not being followed really, I do mess up the naming of certain matches, i apologize Tongue

Cast had few mixed up words and names there and there, but overall very enjoyable.

*Does electro combo*
"oooh thats a very nice mortar combo there"- DeoX

Big Grin

lol okey, will need to find more american frags. Tongue

Okey to clarify, I don't only want the demos I request, I want other demos too! It's just those frags I've found in the vods that I am requesting, but I want all good frags that happened so please send (some electro, air mortar and mg action would be nice Big Grin).

So here are current requests:
kojn vs zeroql finalrage
kojn vs zeroql sk
kojn vs zeroql downer
kojn vs mirio hub
kojn vs smiley downer
asyyy vs mirio fe26

Thanks! Smile

I will sort my demos out tomorrow for you and upload Smile

(10-14-2014, 07:24 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: Cast had few mixed up words and names there and there, but overall very enjoyable.

*Does electro combo*
"oooh thats a very nice mortar combo there"- DeoX

Big Grin

Doing play-by-play at high speed, especially in arena FPS, is something that needs a lot of practice to do smoothly and i'm clearly not there just yet Big Grin working hard to get there!

Also excited for the awesome fragmovie comin!

I thought your casting overall, was very good personally for play by play. I actually prefer someone else doing it if I'm part of the casting, so I can talk about the analyses of the match. Many thanks again Smile

That would be awesome, kojn! I also want vs smiley on downer, and any other frags you got from tourney that I've not found in the VoDs ofc!

Hopefully we get to do that rematch soon and have more nice frags and moments Wink

Rematch will happen? That's freaking awesome. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reversion Cup #1 - Coverage Mirio 6 11,199 10-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Last Post: rAvje
  Xonotic Australia Duel Invitational rabs 20 24,374 05-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Last Post: aurix