Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
window managers

(06-25-2012, 11:40 AM)hutty Wrote: fellow mappers ... be ware of unity ... it has a major design flaw that breaks radaint

It's gotta be the global menu thing, right?
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

did not read anything, instead i just clicked page 1, did ctrl-f and searched for "dwm"

+1 to Mr. Bougo

(06-30-2012, 03:39 PM)Loafers Wrote: did not read anything, instead i just clicked page 1, did ctrl-f and searched for "dwm"

+1 to Mr. Bougo

I like you! +1 to you too.

yes its the global menu thing ... (look at first post) ... net radaint has 2 menu bars ... one of which gets omitted

trinity sounds interesting ... ill look it up...

Gnome 3 ftw. It's simple and easy.

but its effects are stuck on ... makeing it useless for things that dont have fullscreen ... like minecraft ... or things I dont want to run in fullscreen ... like secret maryo ...

It is pretty though ... nice for mapping ... a little greedy for vertical space though...
And they did do a good job at making it simple ... it make a mac look like a power user system

I recommend monsterwm, a cool little tiling wm under 700 lines of code. It got 3 modes I think and also floating mode!

700 LOC, cool! Does it follow DWM's example?