Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] New movements

what about adding sprint or dash like in warsow?
I use google translator to write the message, so do not blame me in my illiterate speech

Thats what the laser is for.. together with continuous jumping just as good imo
Real signature is still in production!

I agree with esteel. The laser is used for that. It may take more skill but it gets you more involved in getting skilled at the game.

Laser is more flexible. Shoot the enemy and run fast too.

I'm working on integrating a dash key into the dodging mutator. needs some more hackage though..
He can talk the talk, but can he caulk the caulk?

Isn't the gameplay already really fast? If you add a sprint option, it will be too fast (in my opinion). Smile

I agree with Aleator. Yeah. I'd rather be into slowing it down a little bit :|

If pros are around on the server it gets freaking fast, and I die before I take a step (in minstagib)
Maybe I'am just not fast enough, I was always playing singleplayer due to lack of network access. Just recently I began fragging in Nexuiz via internet.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

It's all optional. Setup your server like you want it. Remove the laser, don't add the dodging mod and tweak the physics to have 320 qu/s max. Then you have quakelive.. Personally i love the gamespeed and i think there's a speed region between the normal bunnyhopping and the lasering which can be used for fun gameplay.

Or if you press left 2 times very fast, you do an evasive move to the left.

And same for other directions.
[Image: di-712770583645.png]

(04-02-2010, 12:20 PM)Silverburn Wrote: Or if you press left 2 times very fast, you do an evasive move to the left.

And same for other directions.

That's already implemented in the dodging mutator..

We need something like Space Jump from Metroid. xD
My will be done.

Elaborate!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] New toys not new any more? BuddyFriendGuy 11 9,233 05-07-2016, 01:12 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy