Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amazon cts server

Who owned the "amazon" cts server that was hosted here in the usa? What happened to it?
bye / bad luck and have boredom

My cat ate it with crunch.

no u

PS: i love your maps

I owned the US Amazon EC2 server. The EC2 terminates my server on Dec 1st. I will need to find a new host. I will buy another ec2 server once I have some other use of the server. Also it is a little hard to sync with the EU server with the physics, settings and ranks. Sorry guys.

(12-11-2011, 01:26 AM)liberty Wrote: I owned the US Amazon EC2 server. The EC2 terminates my server on Dec 1st. I will need to find a new host. I will buy another ec2 server once I have some other use of the server. Also it is a little hard to sync with the EU server with the physics, settings and ranks. Sorry guys.

Aw thanks buddy. I love using ur server cause the EU XPM server gets too much traffic Tongue

If you need some help I guess I can donate a little...poor college student here though so it might not be much Tongue

(12-14-2011, 06:44 PM)noobermin Wrote:
(12-11-2011, 01:26 AM)liberty Wrote: I owned the US Amazon EC2 server. The EC2 terminates my server on Dec 1st. I will need to find a new host. I will buy another ec2 server once I have some other use of the server. Also it is a little hard to sync with the EU server with the physics, settings and ranks. Sorry guys.

Aw thanks buddy. I love using ur server cause the EU XPM server gets too much traffic Tongue

If you need some help I guess I can donate a little...poor college student here though so it might not be much Tongue

Aha, I see. There are still some people like this server.
I will try to buy some EC2 instances and run the server when I have time. Once it is up, I will monitor the traffic. If it isn't too costly, I can keep it.

Amazon EC2 CTS server will be up again THIS YEAR!

Amazon EC2 server is back!! The server is located in Oregon in US.

Search for amazon and you will find the server in the public list.
I paid for the EC2 cloud computation server, so enjoy and be nice!

(01-01-2012, 01:38 AM)liberty Wrote: Amazon EC2 server is back!! The server is located in Oregon in US.

Search for amazon and you will find the server in the public list.
I paid for the EC2 cloud computation server, so enjoy and be nice!

And I've played a few and set some records on the blank slates. You rock sir!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do people only seem to play minsta+hook or CTS? JayWalker 81 69,988 06-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Last Post: g4spr0m
  Amazon Free Server Hosting? Loafers 1 5,287 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Spaceman
  Nexrun CTS asyyy 4 5,742 12-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Last Post: asyyy