Create an account

Poll: Agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
No
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[SUGGESTION] Organization

Im new to Xonotic(Hi!), and i think its an awesome idea(Still pissed at Illfonic >:[), but come on people, we have like 8 billion threads about stuff that cant just fit in to one game. I think development needs to be better organized to accomplish anything (IE have a "Official" Music Thread,"Official" map thread and have them be stickied) cause you cant expect anything to happen if everybody doesn't know what other people are doing.
Sponges grow in the ocean ... that *kills* me. I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen.

Fixed the biased poll. I'm getting pretty tired of fixing polls.

If you want to see what is being developed officially you should really follow the activity on dev.xonotic.org. New maps "Official maps" are being posted there as well, but I have not seen music yet. This is a suggestion box. I don't think the developers will be taking too much of these ideas into account until the first release besides weapon functions/balancing.

I can't, I tried numerous times, and then posted a thread in Help/Troubleshooting forum about the dev tracker not letting me log in when i created an account.
And anyway, what was so "biased" about the poll? I think of it as an "expressive" poll Smile
Sponges grow in the ocean ... that *kills* me. I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen.

Like DiaboliK said, there's the devtracker that tells us how things are getting on Smile

Also there's a Xonotic Planning forum, but there's nothing there Tongue
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

(05-12-2010, 04:38 PM)ThePWTULN Wrote: Also there's a Xonotic Planning forum, but there's nothing there Tongue

there is something but its looked for 'normal' users

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Community organization SinSniper 16 18,644 11-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post: PGP_Qz
  [SUGGESTION] Player account organization? poVoq 14 17,258 08-28-2010, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo