Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POWZONE a.k.a. 7he_p0W a.k.a. Pouso-G a.k.a. whatever...

Hi everyone,

I recently found Xonotic after it was showcased in The Tek and I enjoy it a lot! I was looking for a Quake-like game and I think, Xonotic does it.

I've been playing Q3A online for a while back in 2008 and then had a lot of stuff to, as I had some bigger changes in my life, but now I'm ready to get back to some fraggin' fun! Big Grin As for my skills, I'm more a casual intermediate player. Meaning that, I'm hazardous to new players, but absolute prey for experienced/pro players. Anyway, I play mostly for fun!

I also do music. Mostly Electronic or Hip Hop and have some people I work with every now and then and also have some stuff on youtube and bandcamp. I've made some tracks for Warzone 2100, before the original music was also released by Eidos to be free.

I live in Germany though I'm Spanish. So if you wanna get in touch for a game, send me a message or hit me on the #xonoxic channel on IRC, where some of you might have noticed the quiet POWZONE hanging around... We might have already met somewhere... Wink

PS: I prefer the default servers. I'm not into Minstagib! I didn't like rail gun matches on Q3A already... Smile
YouTube! -- Bandcamp! -- And also on IRC! Wink
[Image: 41457.png]

Welcome!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Hey, you looked familiar. Welcome here

All hail logan.

Hi and welcome! To quickly understand how Xonotic actually works, check out the Newbie Corner. Given your FPS experience you may utilize most of Xonotic's mechanics already by instinct, but Xonotic also offers some unique gameplay elements that are not self-explanatory (Crylink particle concentration anybody?) :oD

Looking forward to seeing you in-game, Xonotic always needs more people looking for vanilla gameplay!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome Smile
[Image: 9074.png]